Time and Space Condos (Pemberton) - Real Estate -

No, just emailed them this morning about it. Have not heard back from them yet. Have you heard from your lawyer?
I emailed our lawyer, lawyer got back to me saying PDI it's usually done by builder directly, I won't hear from them. Our lawyer also informed builder's solicitor that we are still waiting for PDI. Then I emailed builder, builder saying customer care will reach out for PDI, but it could happen the day (22nd) right before occupancy or on the day of occupancy. So I think I won't hear anything until next Tuesday. But seems like it will be on time (seems like builder is struggling to be on time) and lawyer has asked me to get content insurance.

I emailed our lawyer, lawyer got back to me saying PDI it's usually done by builder directly, I won't hear from them. Our lawyer also informed builder's solicitor that we are still waiting for PDI. Then I emailed builder, builder saying customer care will reach out for PDI, but it could happen the day (22nd) right before occupancy or on the day of occupancy. So I think I won't hear anything until next Tuesday. But seems like it will be on time (seems like builder is struggling to be on time) and lawyer has asked me to get content insurance.
Our lawyer just let us know our occupancy date is now delayed to September 21st.

interest rate is no one can avoid it, some people get lower rate earlier and when final closing, builder will adjust it as if rate goes higher later.
Really. I didn’t know that, I do need to look into my current home final closing document. I thought the final closing is only about outstanding balance (out of purchase price) to builder which is covered by mortgage. The interim occupancy fee doesn’t pay down any of it as just kind of “rent”

Really. I didn’t know that, I do need to look into my current home final closing document. I thought the final closing is only about outstanding balance (out of purchase price) to builder which is covered by mortgage. The interim occupancy fee doesn’t pay down any of it as just kind of “rent”
It’s weird though. If it’s just a rent why it’s not based on market value and is based on interest rate. And yes I did not know that they will adjust the interest rate at closing date for ppl who got lower one.

It’s weird though. If it’s just a rent why it’s not based on market value and is based on interest rate. And yes I did not know that they will adjust the interest rate at closing date for ppl who got lower one.
It's not rent rent.. it's just some kind payments to help builder offset their carrying cost as soon as the unit becomes livable. The cost (rent) is made up of tax, maintenance fee and builder's mortgage interests. But they could use their actual commercial mortgage interest instead of market interest rate as I felt their actual mortgage is probably on fixed rate.

They sent a notice for PDI 2 weeks in advance. We also hired a professional inspector.

Hi, I am the new resident of building D unit. I have terrible experience of living in this new unit. I moved in last Friday, all electronic appliance didn't work except microwave. I had to wait until Monday to have someone fixed. Then washing machine and AC still don't work at all until today. I cannot have ventilation for so many days. The staff came here cannot fix them, then I called or emailed for multiple times, nobody replied and keep me waiting for no response. The construction is terrible, too. There is a flooring gap between bedroom and washroom, and nobody comes even if they promised someone would come to check. The bath tub has a scar and I think they maybe use a unqualified product to our building. Anyway, so far I just feel they only need our money and don't care about clients. And I am living with all day contractors and construction fields. I don't understand why government permit such things happen. Truly unbelievable.

Attachments

• flooring gap.jpg
    flooring gap.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Bathtub Scar.jpg
    Bathtub Scar.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 35

Back