Time and Space Condos (Pemberton) - Real Estate -

When is your firm occupancy date? Ours is in Mid August and still have not received anything about the monthly fees.
Same mid-Aug in south east, they said its firm and cannot be changed. No pdi yet….so curious when will this be and curious when the lawyer will contact us for the monthly rental derails.

I believe they changed this to "firm date occupancy" now as opposed to interim occupancy, am I correct?
Interim Closing is the same as First Occupancy which just means that it is not the final closing where you take title. What you are referring to is a "firm" or "tentative" date variation which is what gets the Tarion Warranty timeline rolling and is scheduled in the statement of critical dates. You have a First Tentative Closing Date, then a Second Tentative Closing date followed by a Firm Closing date. If they cannot close by this 'firm' closing date then purchasers are entitled to delayed closing compensation per Tarion.

Any idea how much per sq per an average unit ?
About 1.33 $/sqft for

1 .MONTHLY COMMON CHARGE BULK INTERNET PER UNIT
2. EDDY SYSTEM MONTHLY COMMON ELEMENT
3. MONTHLY COMMON CHARGE
4. TOTAL MONTHLY COMMON ELEMENT CHARGES BY UNIT

Hope I got it right.

Anyone knows the difference between 3) and 4).?

About 1.33 $/sqft for

3. MONTHLY COMMON CHARGE

Hope I got it right.

How about the interest for the unpaid balance ? I am more considered about what kind of rate our builder would use . Also time and space you do not get pick your own internet provider ?

Last edited:
About 1.33 $/sqft for

3. MONTHLY COMMON CHARGE

Hope I got it right.

1.33 /sqft is way more expensive than what i expected..

We get PDI date, about 3 weeks before occupancy. Any specific problems we should be looking for?

How about the interest for the unpaid balance ? I am more considered about what kind of rate our builder would use . Also time and space you do not get pick your own internet provider ?
If a building has signed a contract for internet it will apply to ALL Units and will be part of the monthly maintenance fees. Bell, Rogers and Beanfield offer packages but 'someone'- the developer, must have selected one and probably signed a 5-year contract.

We get PDI date, about 3 weeks before occupancy. Any specific problems we should be looking for?
For the PDI date, did they give you only 1 date or the option to choose another day if you are not available on the first date they chose? I am still waiting on mine.

I’m assuming your moving date would be mid-July, am I correct? Did they give you breakdown of monthly rental payment? I heard our lawyers will be in touch to discuss these details? Not sure if you’re renting at this point but have you given termination notice yet to your landlord?

For the PDI date, did they give you only 1 date or the option to choose another day if you are not available on the first date they chose? I am still waiting on mine.
We called them and managed to move the date. Depends on availability of slots. Inspection is one hour.

I’m assuming your moving date would be mid-July, am I correct? Did they give you breakdown of monthly rental payment? I heard our lawyers will be in touch to discuss these details? Not sure if you’re renting at this point but have you given termination notice yet to your landlord?
Beginning of August. They should send the final package 30 days in advance to your lawyer. I have not received it yet.

Does it make sense to hire a professional home inspector for PDI? How much it might cost?

Back