Time and Space Condos (Pemberton) - Real Estate -

I am at Southwest 14th floor, received interim occupancy for Middle of August, no PDI date yet

Any idea when Pre-Delivery Inspection will be done? We are also at 10 floor, South West, mid-August.

Really? I always thought it would be 1-2 weeks prior.

It all depends on the developer/size of building/how much needs to get fixed after they complete a few PDIs etc. I know for one of the units the PDI was May 23rd for June 19th Occupancy, so my answer was based off of that.

Got my "firm date", in mid-august, south east tower but no pdi yet....for those moving-in, have you received details of your monthly fees from your lawyer i.e. occupancy fee? curious what's the time-line here so we know what our budget would be monthly? I believe it would take 6 to 1 year to have a closing date until the north tower is done....

Pemberton sent the budget with breakdown together with the firm date.
So I got those massive details of monthly fees as well but I’m looking at whether you’ve received details of monthly rental fees? I gathered the lawyer will provide this information, anyone have been notified on this yet?

So I got those massive details of monthly fees as well but I’m looking at whether you’ve received details of monthly rental fees? I gathered the lawyer will provide this information, anyone have been notified on this yet?
When is your firm occupancy date? Ours is in Mid August and still have not received anything about the monthly fees.

Back