News   Jul 16, 2024
 335     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 444     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.2K     3 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Wolfgang puck, Jack Astors and Jam Rock get outdoor patios.

So does unit 500.

so the patio's are also on multi-levels..very nice.

Look at that food court. ... i bet it's real nice. ..lots of asian restaraunts.

Future shop is huge.. So is the Shoppers. I'll create some jpegs of my favorite parts

It appears some of the office space on the top floors have no windows - ouch. At least one unit has access to a large patio.

Neato. I see they're trying to lease out the sub-sub-basement. Who the heck is going to want retail space in the sub-sub basement?

Maybe BiWay will make a comeback.

Remembering the time when BiWay would stake out the crappiest locations in shopping mall basements, like Shoppers World and Bramalea CC. Maybe one of its successors, like Liquidation World or Giant Tiger.

It appears some of the office space on the top floors have no windows - ouch. At least one unit has access to a large patio.

Read the previous posts. Windows face north.

The rendering really doesn't show the use of the patios..oh well.

exteriorrenderingwestelcd2.jpg

Man that thing is gonna be hideous, isn't? And yet it fits this part of town, so it's not absolutely terrible.

Most of the buildings in Times Square or Ginza are hideous, too. It's all about advertising dollars, not architectural beauty... unfortunately.

I would argue that the quality of architecture is not as important in these types of vulgar neighbourhoods.

In some ways, it's almost a much larger version of the tacky stores that were once there. In a way it is comforting. Try as they might, Yonge Street refuses to completely change.

That's how I've always seen these Dundas Square Developments. For all the talk of a "Times Square", it's really just an expansion of what was already there.

Back