News   May 03, 2024
 951     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 579     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 279     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
That would be an express outlet like at Pearson's new Terminal 1, although there is no 'opening soon' section on Puck's website for the express locations.

That makes sense. If it was going to be a full service restaurant, you'd think they'd want that patio space above Yonge St and Dundas Square.

I'm baffled by the 33 Sheppard East location for WP Bistro - that's in Minto's new Radiance building, where there's no visibility from Yonge, no pedestrian traffic, etc....

Kinda like the Pickle Barrel across the street, except with no street frontage. (all underground)

No, it's just a little spot in the food court, as interchange indicates above.

Milestone's is a better fit at Yonge and Dundas anyways.
I think it's a better fit in Mississauga. Milestones is one of the most suburban box resturants I can think of. Right up there with Kelseys, Canyon Creek, East Side Mario's, Jack Astors. So yeah, actually it's a good fit for TLS, but not so much for Yonge & Dundas.

I think it's a better fit in Mississauga. Milestones is one of the most suburban box resturants I can think of. Right up there with Kelseys, Canyon Creek, East Side Mario's, Jack Astors. So yeah, actually it's a good fit for TLS, but not so much for Yonge & Dundas.

I was in Vancouver a few weeks ago and went to the new milestones in Yaletown...if that store is any indication bring it on! It was spectacular! Anyone else been?

So yeah, actually it's a good fit for TLS, but not so much for Yonge & Dundas.

And why not? Its not as if it is being built as a stand alone restaurant. (like out in the burbs) It fits right in with Yonge & Dundas.

And why not? Its not as if it is being built as a stand alone restaurant. (like out in the burbs) It fits right in with Yonge & Dundas.

it might very well be...several big chains have flagship locations in high-profile locations...i was just in one last year in calgary, and it was pretty classy. i am pretty sure it was a milestones, but a more chic and expensive version.

A Chic Milestones?

A Chic Milestones?

There is a demi-chic Milestones in downtown Ottawa. It's in a crazy expensive condo building on the corner of Wellington and Sussex - once the home of former MP Belinda Stronach, and the home (for now)* of Mayor Larry O'Brien.

*pending the investigation.

There is already a Milestones on John Street in the RioCan building that houses the Scotiabank theatre and the Chapters. It's rather nice.

Milestones and Canyon Creek are very suburban, but they are among the more high-end of suburban chains.

I love Canyon Creek!!! ( awesome pork chops!!)

The Milestones on John works so well, too bad this one won't be at street level. But obiviously there is no space for it at ground level.

There is a demi-chic Milestones in downtown Ottawa. It's in a crazy expensive condo building on the corner of Wellington and Sussex - once the home of former MP Belinda Stronach, and the home (for now)* of Mayor Larry O'Brien.[/SIZE]
I believe Alanis Morissette and her parents both have units in that building too! BTW, keep your eyes on my Ottawa/Gatineau photothread for a picture of it.

They are trying to sell those items to people in the store not to those across the street and one floor down. You think they want to give up space in the store for something that you think would look awesome from the street?

It's not because it would look awesome, but because it is more likely to draw people into the store than piles of boxes. What's appropriate in a suburban big box store is just a wasted opportunity at this location.

And, yes, they are trying to sell items to people across the street and one floor down. They are trying to sell to everybody.

^ here! here!

The layout of this building is a mess. Looking at floor plans, the good spaces (on the nose) are discouraged from being leased because of the difficulty in gaining access to them from both the street and the lobby.

Somebody needs to take this off PenEquity's hands... there is lots of work to be done to fix the many mistakes that are limiting the potential of Toronto Life Square.

Back