News   Jul 10, 2024
 1.9K     1 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 644     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 970     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Oh my opinion on the conservative nature of Toronto doesn't come from the photograph. It comes from the comment about someone saying everyone looks like they're not having fun.

Ya, I thought that was going to be left the way it was, not covered in more grey. And isn't it supposed to have neon lighting going up it?

I think that many people describe Toronto as conservative when they really mean to say that it is reserved - not the same thing at all.

Can someone please confirm that the sidewalks on Yonge Street are going to be repaired? They are an absolute hideous and shameful mess, on both sides, both north and south of the square. I've seen better in bombed out ghettos. If this is Miller's view of 'City Beautiful' then it explains a lot!

Can someone please confirm that the sidewalks on Yonge Street are going to be repaired? They are an absolute hideous and shameful mess, on both sides, both north and south of the square. I've seen better in bombed out ghettos. If this is Miller's view of 'City Beautiful' then it explains a lot!

All the sidewalks have been 100% rebuilt and open to the public on Yonge and Dundas.

The only exception is where TTC stairs are and that will be done when the lower level opens up and a new entrance is cut into the wall. This supposed to be done by Nov.

Sidewalks on Gould and Victoria under construction.

conservative and reserved at dundas square?

i think not ;)

1427341581_4763bd4f26.jpg

which bombed out ghettos would that be?

Back