News   Apr 30, 2024
 256     0 
News   Apr 30, 2024
 424     0 
News   Apr 30, 2024
 1K     0 

The seemingly terminal decline of Tim Hortons

Was in Cobourg yesterday on a 500 km ride with my motorcycle mates. Due to claims of staff shortages the in-restaurant was closed, forcing us to walk through the drive through.

Interestingly as we sat out front there was a steady stream (no pun indented) of seniors wanting to use the toilets, and left wanting. Clearly that’s a core Tim’s demographic, geriatric urine.
4253011_P00DodUo3P23FGL10ZdnIXrqsL6gMaVnP8YHtkMuMBU.jpg

I did that once as a child at my doctors office. I almost drank a jar of urine before my doctor grabbed it from me in horror.

I was so young at the time I didn't know any better and thought it was apple juice.
When I was 8, I bit into a dog biscuit my friend had handed to me to pass to her dog. I guess I was subliminally prepared for it to be no worse than a Tim Hortons product...

Last edited:
When did Timbits become just four types? Chocolate, birthday cake, honey crooler and plain.

I noticed it a long time ago when they started to renovate their stores.

I always assumed it had to do with the size of the stores. Alot of the newer stores simply don't have the space for a larger selection of products.

This isn't the 1990s where they had space for cakes, pies and racks of donuts built into the wall behind the counter.

From my perspective; Tim's is already the walking dead........

But, I now feel the urge to nail the Zombie's coffin shut.

New Timbit flavours; brought to you by.....Justin Bieber............and called......yes.....seriously............Timbiebs. 🤮

Link: https://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2021/11/tim-hortons-justin-bieber-timbits/

From the above:

View attachment 362018

Hilariously lame corporate marketing.

Also, sour cream chocolate chip sounds completely disgusting.

Back