gLzwd.jpg

It has been very quiet here since the demolition, wondering what the deal is

Yay, less parking!

Application: Zoning Review Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5V 1P6

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 12 284223 ZPR 00 ZR Accepted Date: Nov 23, 2012

Project: Multiple-Use Building New Building

Description: Proposal to maintain C of A approved 40-storey mixed-use building (see 12-282921 MV) but remove parking levels P4 and P4A, eliminating 51 vehicle parking spaces in total.

Wow, if you actually speak to people like that in your physical, day-to-day interactions--'Actually, [insert categorical statement you take to be so obvious it's not even worthy of elaboration, never mind justification]--I suspect your relationships are really challenging.

I guess a wrecking ball destroys a building without, essentially, violently assaulting (or 'beating' or 'whipping') it--that is, if we decide to relax and let ourselves play with language a bit.

Either way, we both know that there's ways to speak to others that aren't so self-compromising.

I guess a wrecking ball destroys a building without, essentially, violently assaulting (or 'beating' or 'whipping') it--that is, if we decide to relax and let ourselves play with language a bit.

Either way, we both know that there's ways to speak to others that aren't so self-compromising.

Fair enough.

Though from an urbanistic perspective it certainly is better they've remained separate. Though long, thin plots create superior pedestrian environments, they are difficult to find / assemble and even harder to let as a landlord. Keeping these plots separate will ensure that two buildings, each with their own stores and animation will exist, negating the possibility that the entire corner could become a single retail unit (or two, if lucky).

Wow, look at how fast work is going on this site! :p

Still I'm just glad to see the shoring machines on site, I remember hearing that the Bond was going to start construction "very soon" months ago lol

Back