News   May 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 925     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 7.7K     9 

Switzerland Minarets Laws

LAz, I take it you'd support a Mosque ban? And also a ban on any new fads of clothing? Baseball caps? Those aren't European.

LAz, I take it you'd support a Mosque ban? And also a ban on any new fads of clothing? Baseball caps? Those aren't European.

I'd ban mosques, minarets, baseball hats, baseball stadiums, baseballs, people with green eyes, black hair, automobiles, bulldogs/pitbulls, and most importantly... people who can not lick their elbow.

I'd ban mosques, minarets, baseball hats, baseball stadiums, baseballs, people with green eyes, black hair, automobiles, bulldogs/pitbulls, and most importantly... people who can not lick their elbow.

So, cyclists, red heads and wearing glasses are safe for now? :cool:

Disparishun, i was mocking the proposition "that because islam wasn't born in europe, it doesn't belong there." lots of things weren't originally from europe, like take for example, humans.

Disparishun, i was mocking the proposition "that because islam wasn't born in europe, it doesn't belong there."

Yes, I know. Your mockery was based on the questionable premise that Islam isn't European, though. It's a bit more complicated than that. Islam is certainly well-rooted in Europe. This non-European bit is a myth that it is unhelpful to propagate, even as the premise for mockery.

Protestant sects spreading christianity to civilize the savages - yes they do think like that - is an outright awful way to look at the world and to want to do things. Well, guess what. Islam spreading in europe is just the same. In fact it is perhaps worse, because it is not europeans who are becoming islamic - it is foreigners from the middle east and north africa that are going there and taking their culture, and putting it there.

Yes, I know. Your mockery was based on the questionable premise that Islam isn't European, though. It's a bit more complicated than that. Islam is certainly well-rooted in Europe. This non-European bit is a myth that it is unhelpful to propagate, even as the premise for mockery.

Nowhere in Europe, with perhaps the exception of Albania, was Islam a welcome thing. It was pretty much flushed out, thank god. Now we see a new process, to reconquer europe in slower paces.

Lets face the facts... these muslims in switzerlands are immigrants, who are of a foreign ethnic group to switzerland. The swiss naturally are not happy to see these foreign objects pop up around them. In a similar way, people are disgusted with this all over europe.

We fought islam in the past. We died because it repressed us. We suffered under the moorish and turkish blades. We do not accept your "liberalism or multiculturalism". Our states there are for the most part nation states - not multicultural states like USA and Canada. We do not want our landscapes changed.
What did the turks leave the balkans with? The left the balkans with an insane mess. The iberian peninsula was smarter - they whiped the slate clean from the foreign invasion.

Similarily the Muslims would have big problems with Christians going and building churches and monostaries over in Arabia. People do not like foreign things that change their landscape.
But no, I suppose you celebrate the Turkish take over of Constantinople and the consequent slow genocide on the orthodox christians there. When the Muslims are ready to return the Haga Sofia Church to us, only then should we even discuss the construction of a single mosque of theirs.
It means close to nothing to be Canadian. In Europe it's different. Hence most European people do not want mosques spreading. Banning minarets is just a way to stop their construction... a mosque is not a mosque without one. Switzerland is just step one. Wait until you see other countries pass this. Of course, politicians under the influence of billions of dollars from big business and saudi money would protest such moves and do what they can to oppose the popular voice of the people.

IMO, the biggest threat in the west is not islam or muslims, it's relapsing back into a time when people were really ignorant.

Back