News   May 14, 2024
 1.7K     1 
News   May 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   May 14, 2024
 605     0 

steveve's Toronto city model

5465286528_23defd130d_z.jpg

Why they just do not build the park in top of Union Station ?

as far as we know, yes. I think the developers should be shot for doing that! at the very least it should have been a mirror image.

Why they just do not build the park in top of Union Station ?

LOL! i think they are... the old model is un-scientific and dated, so i hope i'm not confusing anyone! :p

On a side note, Dundee Place was build on the weekend... yes, i planned to do more :(

Ha-ha-ha, that is stupid :)

2urm5a8.jpg

Now it is clear why everyone in 25 Explanaide sells the property :)

lol! the model over-emphasizes it, it won't be THAT congested in real life, there were space restrictions on my table so adjustments had to be made,

I plan on building the new L tower on the new model soon,

Update October 22, 2011:
The east Yonge-street block bounded by Richmond and Adelaide streets is completed... debating whether to build north toward the Eaton Centre/City Hall, South toward l tower/Union station, or west (Roy Thompson area)...

6270065482_c25d5f7ea1_z.jpg

none of the blocks are actually glued to the surface yet, so the more blocks i add, the harder it becomes to keep them lined up in a grid without moving,

i'll think of something :)

It's been a while since i updated,
Union Station is built, and the entertainment district is underway,

November 19, 2011:

6363279481_e291dc941d_z.jpg

My sentiments exactly!

Also, I realize that you've probably addressed this earlier, steveve, but do you make models professionally or for pleasure?

lol! steveve inc. ... nah, just kidding, i'm not professional

UPDATE: I haven't been building lately at all, I didn't expect to be this busy this year with school and other illegal activities (... not serious about that last one), but hopefully i'll devote a weekend sometime soon to build at least something,

oh man, sometimes i wish it would just be built!

Cheers, steveve :)

lol! steveve inc. ... nah, just kidding, i'm not professional

UPDATE: I haven't been building lately at all, I didn't expect to be this busy this year with school and other illegal activities (... not serious about that last one), but hopefully i'll devote a weekend sometime soon to build at least something,

oh man, sometimes i wish it would just be built!

Cheers, steveve :)

Wow, I didn't realize that you were a student, too. I was under the impression that you were some masterful architecture student at U of T. Really, it's absolutely amazing - a million times better than the dreck they have at City Hall!

Back