News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.2K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 809     0 

St Lawrence Market

How many nail salons can one city have? Every time I walk by them, I never see anybody working. I just see the workers sitting around and talking.

Please can someone open a pho/ Vietnamese restaurant in the area!! Its amazing that there is not one in the SLM especially with all the vacant units around.

Also anyone know whats going on with the construction on king east beside the Urban Amish Furniture store?

A company under contract for Rogers has been laying cable along The Esplanade east of Sherbourne. Does anyone know what its for? Fingers crossed for fiber!

I heard that Urban Amish are expanding to take over the whole building. They did move there from a far larger space on Parliament. I guess we will soon find out!

The signs on the window now state that the Amish store is having a closing out sale. No mentioned of a new location. So I guess something new is going in that renovated building.

The signs on the window now state that the Amish store is having a closing out sale. No mentioned of a new location. So I guess something new is going in that renovated building.
It's not totally clear if they are closing the store they now have and moving to the renovated one beside/above it.

New Tim Hortons coming to Lower Jarvis! This is immediately opposite the Shoppers.

Application:
Building Additions/Alterations
Not Started

TORONTO ON M5A 4B6

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#:
14 115313 BLD 00 BA
Accepted Date:
Feb 10, 2014

Project:
Restaurant Greater Than 30 Seats Interior Alterations

Description:
Proposal for interior alterations to ground floor mixed-use building for new restaurant with 38 seats. "Tim Horton's" Convienence address is 77 Lower Jarvis.

Back