Southcore Financial Ctr: PricewaterhouseCoopers Tower (18 York St, bcIMC, 26s, KPMB)

Picture%202.png

Inland1a.jpg

Height adjustment to the Sketchup model... apparently the renderings I've posted earlier showed the building as way too short. Here is a new rendering of the building, with the height based on the one listed at Emporis.

18york4.jpg

New link to model at 3D Warehouse

I'm pretty sure that the Emporis data applies to the older condominium version:

Height (struct.) 137 m 449 ft
Floors (OG) 37

This version only has 26 floors (although as an office tower, each floor would be taller).

Bill

my god...you can't miss a minute with TO. i went to philly for less than 30 hours...and came back and this had come up. jesus.

this boom is truly unbelievable. ra ra for the CF/lanterra project to complete that corner...at this rate, we shouldn't be waiting long.

Looks like a modified version of their Festival Centre tower.

Nice for this project, not so nice for the Festival Centre.

Do we know who the lead tennant is yet?

Nope. Unless Great West Life are moving themselves in there, but I have not heard such.

Thats gonna be an amazing corner in the next few years. Hopefully it turns out well

With this, Telus Tower, MLSquare, and the future Lanterra office development on all four corners of this intersection, it will indeed be a great extension of the financial district and will sure help the waterfront feel less isolated from downtown. And depending on how well they plan out the street level, this intersection could have a decent urban feel to it.

With this, Telus Tower, MLSquare, and the future Lanterra office development on all four corners of this intersection, it will indeed be a great extension of the financial district and will sure help the waterfront feel less isolated from downtown. And depending on how well they plan out the street level, this intersection could have a decent urban feel to it.

My thoughts exactly. Although I would like this tower to be a bit taller.

Y'know, the real upshot of all these developments flush with the expressway is that driving along the Gardiner - always one of the coolest things about Toronto - is going to get even cooler. <ducks>

Back