South Beach Condos & Lofts (Amexon Development Group) - Real Estate -

I think a lot are but when I was there (A LOT) it was mostly older folks signing. It's probably a mix. Younger guys in the 1bedrms and 1+dens. Older folks in the 2bdrm +

I would guess it's a mix as well....I'm not sure what I'm going to do either. I may rent the unit out, sell it, or live in it. I have a wife and a son, but if we have any more children by the time the building has been completed, we will probably end up selling and moving into a house. Bloor west village is an area that we really love, but the houses there are quite expensive. We'll see what happens, still a couple of years away until the buildings are completed.

I would guess it's a mix as well....I'm not sure what I'm going to do either. I may rent the unit out, sell it, or live in it. I have a wife and a son, but if we have any more children by the time the building has been completed, we will probably end up selling and moving into a house. Bloor west village is an area that we really love, but the houses there are quite expensive. We'll see what happens, still a couple of years away until the buildings are completed.

Seems like everyone who buys here has the same feelings, not sure what they want to do. Bloor west is beautiful, I'm sure if you have more kids, it might be a better choice. Two different lifestyles I suppose by going to condo to detached single home. I can certainly lend a hand in that process =P I just wish this would finish sooner. Heck, I might even stick around to be the Resident realtor since I like the building so much haha.

Seems like everyone who buys here has the same feelings, not sure what they want to do. Bloor west is beautiful, I'm sure if you have more kids, it might be a better choice. Two different lifestyles I suppose by going to condo to detached single home. I can certainly lend a hand in that process =P I just wish this would finish sooner. Heck, I might even stick around to be the Resident realtor since I like the building so much haha.

Well, I may just take you up on that in a couple of years....I know where you live now :)...I'm on the 12th floor as well, but in phase 1. Do you know if they still plan on building phase 1 first, and then phase 2? Or will they both be going up at the same time?

Well, I may just take you up on that in a couple of years....I know where you live now :)...I'm on the 12th floor as well, but in phase 1. Do you know if they still plan on building phase 1 first, and then phase 2? Or will they both be going up at the same time?

I think phase1 first, then phase2. phase 1= start of 2012, phase2= end of 2012, start of 2013. thats my opinion on it.

Sounds good =D

I was at the site earlier this week and they were preparing to put the crane up. I spoke to the developer (guys who own Amexon) and they said that everything is ahead of schedule. They seem to have a lot of pride in their project which is good. They said even the elevators they chose were the highest quality (cityplace shudders) My sister lives at 11 Brunel and they break down all the time. One lady was stuck for 2 hours.

The fountain/display in front of the salescentre was being taken down...so they're readying for construction =D So your building is in the process of being built.

Sounds good =D

I was at the site earlier this week and they were preparing to put the crane up. I spoke to the developer (guys who own Amexon) and they said that everything is ahead of schedule. They seem to have a lot of pride in their project which is good. They said even the elevators they chose were the highest quality (cityplace shudders) My sister lives at 11 Brunel and they break down all the time. One lady was stuck for 2 hours.

The fountain/display in front of the salescentre was being taken down...so they're readying for construction =D So your building is in the process of being built.

Thanks for the info Dannyo....it's nice to know that we'll be getting some nice insider information on South Beach. Amexon does seem to really know what they are doing with this one....hiring II by IV to do their presentation center and model suites was probably worth every penny that they spent. They are regarded as one of the top interior designers in North America, having done many of the cities high end condo projects and even some in New York. Their colour schemes and kitchens are quite modern but highly functional with real attention to detail...

Thanks for the info Dannyo....it's nice to know that we'll be getting some nice insider information on South Beach. Amexon does seem to really know what they are doing with this one....hiring II by IV to do their presentation center and model suites was probably worth every penny that they spent. They are regarding as one of the top interior designers in North America, having done many of the cities high end condo projects and even some in New York. Their colour schemes and kitchens are quite modern but highly functional with real attention to detail...

No problem! I believe II by IV wants to continue to work with Amexon on their other projects as well. I'm excited to see their next development at Leslie/Sheppard. I'll keep the updates as I get them.

No problem! I believe II by IV wants to continue to work with Amexon on their other projects as well. I'm excited to see their next development at Leslie/Sheppard. I'll keep the updates as I get them.

Do you have any other info about the development at Leslie and Sheppard you mention above?

Do you have any other info about the development at Leslie and Sheppard you mention above?

Not yet. That's still being planned now I believe. I think it's beside those 2 medical buildings there. I'll be sure to let everyone know once I do. I don't think we'll hear anything until next year.

Not yet. That's still being planned now I believe. I think it's beside those 2 medical buildings there. I'll be sure to let everyone know once I do. I don't think we'll hear anything until next year.

are you referring to the townhouses that aria will build after the condos?

are you referring to the townhouses that aria will build after the condos?

not too sure actually. Not much info was given to me. I believe it will be a fully "themed" condo again like southbeach. I asked about it, but they said it's top secret haha.

I would guess it's a mix as well....I'm not sure what I'm going to do either. I may rent the unit out, sell it, or live in it.

that's what i'm gonna do with my unit...
if we get all those advertised features and finishes selling our units will be a breeze since there's no other condo project like this in today's market...

btw... phase 1 crane is up and running... :cool:

that's what i'm gonna do with my unit...
if we get all those advertised features and finishes selling our units will be a breeze since there's no other condo project like this in today's market...

btw... phase 1 crane is up and running... :cool:

Great news Boris! Thanks for the update... What unit did you get? What floor? Phase 1 or 2?

I was there again today running some errands for some clients and took a quick crap pic of the site! The front entrance is now totally gone too. Prices just went up again this week too! =D

IMG_0280-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Back