News   Jul 11, 2024
 5.1K     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 775     5 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 756     1 

Sightings ...

Last Friday, late afternoon: Aubrey Plaza outside of Bay Bloor Video.

Sunday early afternooon: Katie & Suri Holmes in Whole Foods in Yorkville.

Sunday early afternooon: Katie & Suri Holmes in Whole Foods in Yorkville.

Meanwhile, Daddy spirited off beneath the arch at the end of Yorkville and jumped up and down on the granite chesterfield

OverstuffedSofa.jpg

First TIFF sighting, Michael Phillips, one of the hosts of At The Movies (now defunct), walking along King St near Peter. I suspect there'll be more since I live and work near the Lightbox.

2006 German World Cup manager and former international soccer superstar Jurgen Klinsmann at Buco on King!

He is the nicest guy. I chatted him up about coaching TFC. After having been recently linked to jobs at Liverpool, Chelsea and the English national team, he could only laugh. He says he loves Toronto and is here often.

George Smitherman, talking loudly into his phone in the lobby of the Sheraton Hotel today at 4:00 p.m.

Curt Harnett in the concourse of the Richmond Adelaide Centre at 5:00 p.m.

I met Ron James at starbucks last year. He is a great guy to chat with, really intelligent, he is nothing like his goofy stage character

I met Ron James at starbucks last year. He is a great guy to chat with, really intelligent, he is nothing like his goofy stage character

Yeah, I noticed that from what I heard from the interview. It was all politics and philosophy.

"Big" Georges Laracque at the Yonge/Davenport Canadian Tire.

Dalton McGuinty (with entourage), just leaving Cumbrae's on Church as I was arriving, 3:00pm today.

Oh, well.

Happy New Year anyway, all you lovelies.

Dalton McGuinty (with entourage), just leaving Cumbrae's on Church as I was arriving, 3:00pm today.

Oh, well.

Happy New Year anyway, all you lovelies.

Get out of town. That's around the corner from my house. My deck overlooks the back door of that joint.

I could have kicked me some douchebag shins. Dag.

Luis Jacob at The Magic Flute opening on Saturday night.

Surprised he wasn't wearing his Pigeon Condo costume.

His show opens at MoCCA on Friday.

Back