News   Jul 12, 2024
 839     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 752     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 321     0 

Sightings ...

I saw Buzz Hargrove a while back on Bay near City Hall. He looked really bummed.

I saw...noone. I never saw wny of these people in the city. Wow!! I guess living in Central Etobicoke means that the only famous person in the area is the convenience store cashier. I need to get out more =P

Anne Mroczkowski at the Scotiabank cinemas Thurs. afternoon. She looks great in person.

I think it was Pam Seatle or whomever at Yonge + Queen this afternoon--on the job of course, which means it doesn't count...

Moses Znaimer tonight at his opening@Propeller Gallery

DSC01535.jpg

(@9PM. Surrounded by tons of cameras and ppl. I had no idea what the fuss was about, until as I was--typically:)--taking a photo of the camera guy, I suddenly realized it was the man.)

DSC01531.jpg

I didn't think too much of the art, but it was interesting watching all the guys stare at:

DSC01540.jpg

ps: also saw Suzanne Boyd (back in TO is she?;)) and other media types from City days....

Adrienne Clarkson, John Ralston Purina and Margaret Atwood at Rusalka last night.

Matthew Teitelbaum looking at books in the St. Lawrence antique market this morning.

David Miller and assistant (?) outside Toronto General Hospital. The mayor has certainly shed some pounds. Bags under the eyes remain.

Back