322     4 
News   May 31, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   May 31, 2024
 749     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been away for a while so I haven't been paying attention but how is Rob's health at this point?
If you read today's Globe you would have seen this..

"Former Toronto mayor Rob Ford is about to begin the next step in his fight against cancer.

Ford will now undergo 27 straight days of radiation to attack a tumour in his abdomen.

He said last month that five rounds of chemotherapy have managed to shrink the size of the mass from 13 cm to about 6 cm."

It doesn't sound good. His type of cancer keeps coming back--and spreads.

So he's claiming that his tumour has shrunk from 13cm to 5cm. Assuming it's a sphere that would be a 94% reduction in volume (1150cm3 to 65cm3). Even if it's not round the drop is extreme. That sounds miraculous for chemo alone. Is it even possible? And if it's that small and he were healthy enough wouldn't they just remove it before radiation? Once again the story doesn't add up.

Last edited:
So he's claiming that his tumour has shrunk from 13cm to 5cm. Assuming it's a sphere that would be a 94% reduction in volume (1150cm3 to 65cm3). Even if it's not round the drop is extreme. That sounds miraculous for chemo alone. Is it even possible? And if it's that small and he were healthy enough wouldn't they just remove it before radiation? Once again the story doesn't add up.

I think Rob said something a few weeks back about his doctors wanting to get his tumor to two centimetres before they can operate. Take that for what you will. I don't rely on Rob to get anything right. Whatever the case, if the doctors aren't ready to operate, then Rob is still in trouble. From what I've read, surgery is the primary treatment for his type of cancer. Everything else is tumor management.

For that matter, I doubt Rob even knows what a centimetre is.

I think Rob said something a few weeks back about his doctors wanting to get his tumor to two centimetres before they can operate. Take that for what you will. I don't rely on Rob to get anything right. Whatever the case, if the doctors aren't ready to operate, then Rob is still in trouble. From what I've read, surgery is the primary treatment for his type of cancer. Everything else is tumor management.

Anyone else get a Robocall from Druggie inviting to a leadership event for Christine Elliott this Thursday at some place near woodbine? Thought I heard the last of their robo calls for a while. Apparently not *le sigh*

680News had a clip of Rob spewing about Tory's budget and the "spend, spend, spend" in it and how he's not saving the taxpayers any money, and no way can he balance the budget, blah, blah. The media are happy to give him airtime, but as usual it's the same tired old BS, and I think most people don't give a rat's ass what Rob thinks anymore since he has zero credibility on managing city budgets.

The headline on that story bugs the shit out of me. Rob is "the leader of the opposition"? Oh, and just who is following him? There certainly weren't any quotes in the story from people lining up behind our former may and saying "you tell 'em, Rob." I'm sure there are councillors who agree with him. But I sincerely doubt they'd say they're part of Team Rob.

Anyone else get a Robocall from Druggie inviting to a leadership event for Christine Elliott this Thursday at some place near woodbine? Thought I heard the last of their robo calls for a while. Apparently not *le sigh*

I thought Rob endorsed Monty? So the Ford bros are divided....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back