Not open for further replies.
10483418_1467451586849759_729734273_n.jpg

http://www.vinevideoviewer.com/p/786958453975151877_400572940

Attachments

• 10483418_1467451586849759_729734273_n.jpg
    10483418_1467451586849759_729734273_n.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 875
Rob Ford T-shirt inspires weird idea in London

It all started with London’s Ward 4 councillor, Stephen Orser, as founder Lincoln McCardle explained.

“I saw a picture of Orser wearing a Rob Ford shirt and I thought it was one of the most hilarious things I’ve ever seen,†said McCardle, who is familiar to many as host of a local Rogers TV show. “The initial idea was I was going to have a T-shirt made of the picture of Stephen Orser wearing a Rob Ford T-shirt.

“But then somebody on Twitter said he wanted a shirt made with the picture of me wearing my shirt. This is where things kind of get confusing.â€

Yes, there’s a list of people who want to get shirts made. Each, in turn, is having their picture taken and put on the next shirt, which they buy for the next volunteer. That person has their picture taken, wearing their shirt, and pays it forward. And so on.

Meanwhile, Ford and Orser are getting smaller and smaller in the centre of the picture.

http://metronews.ca/news/london/1123783/rob-ford-t-shirt-inspires-weird-idea-in-london/

One thing I was mulling: a month or so ago, I drove by Neil "IHTWOMRF" Flagg's Sprts Poster Warehouse business. The fact that it was Sunday-wee-morning off hours helped; but my impression was of bleak desolate boondocks out there at the easternmost end of an industrial strip mall at the corner of Queens Plate and Vice Regent (facing the latter) totally hostile to anything like "casual" passerby traffic, and totally impractically located relative to any public transit. (Oh, but of course, it's in Ward 2: might have affected his decision to move out there from Leslie N of York Mills).

Thinking further: never mind Deco for the moment, I wonder if *Flagg's* business is a front for anything money-laundering-like.

i had to go to the woodbine centre a few days ago, and i agree... what a depressing part of the city. it looks like no coherent city planning went on out there at all, and that somehow adds to the oppressiveness that looms in the air.

Also there are a couple of other menacing odd-ball Ford-related accounts that have tried to follow me.

Feature this: leeanne followed me on Twitter yesterday. Kinda creepy considering Ive never sent a tweet in my life. I don't face book, instagram, or any other social media except UT. I have only ever clicked on links to twitter when I find them here.

Feature this: leeanne followed me on Twitter yesterday. Kinda creepy considering Ive never sent a tweet in my life. I don't face book, instagram, or any other social media except UT. I have only ever clicked on links to twitter when I find them here.
How would she know who you are? Do you use the same name on twitter?

who do you follow?

ETA: if you're @nohostages, then your first Tweet is to JimmiT, which might explain things...

Last edited:
How would she know who you are? Do you use the same name on twitter?

I have only ever clicked over from ut to links. I have NO Twitter presence. I suspect as I clicked over to lurk there I "allowed" something. A twitter icon appeared with leeeee34 follows you. There is someone on twitter with my ut name not related to me. It strikes me oddly that others here got followed yesterday specifically. Mine was around noon IIRC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back