Is she just fishing? Or trolling?

LeeAnne
‏@leeeee34
So where is Rob Ford today?? Hmmmm

12:46 pm - 16 Aug 2014
John G. Young ‏@JohnGYoung2 2h
@leeeee34 Do you know something?

Casey Martin ‏@caseymmartin 2h
@leeeee34 just a quiet day at home reading, probably.

LeeAnne ‏@leeeee34 2h
@caseymmartin yes that's right! Maybe the big book

She can absolutely not let two weeks go by without stirring the shitpot. She should be pining for her kid not rofo. The big book is the basic text of A.A. so lets hope.

Everyone: I have been following the RF topic for some time and let me offer these thoughts on the coming Toronto Mayor
October 2014 Election:

First: I feel that there should be two candidates in the race offering a choice for both sides of Toronto's Political Spectrum:
David Soknacki and John Tory - with the other candidates dropping out and supporting one or the other - to insure that RF
can not get re-elected...even though RF will not drop out under any circumstances...

Second: I feel that this election will set participation records - especially from frustrated voters tired of RF and his shenanigans...

Third: I feel Torontonians should try and unite behind one acceptable Mayor candidate that will insure that Toronto will elect
a new Mayor in October...A split vote may get RF re-elected which should be a cause for concern for most Toronto voters...

This Mayor election may well be the most important in Toronto's history...LI MIKE

Last edited:
he's had that done to him before, though maybe it was a bit colder this time
tumblr_mdk4xvWr3V1qdg9n5o1_500.jpg

Councillor Ford said although they were joking about the incident, it could have been more serious. He said the drink could have been hot coffee, hot chocolate or even a weapon.

“That hurt, man – when it hits you in the face,†said Mayor Ford.

Councillor Ford said if people have an issue with the Mayor, they should just give him a call.

First: I feel that there should be two candidates in the race offering a choice for both sides of Toronto's Political Spectrum:
David Soknacki and John Tory

Tory and Soknacki occupy almost the same centre-right spot on the political spectrum. The only difference is that Soknacki is actually the self-made businessman that all of the other right-leaning candidates claim to be.

For those who still care, the contact phone number at the bottom of the Ford Fester web site is still the phone number for Robbie's camping office in Scarborough, and still links to Donway Ford's website on Yellow Pages.

Oh yah, you need to give a name an email addy to properly view the site... need to build that election data for emails and to use for promotion a bogus voter registration list.

Last edited:
John Tory and David Soknacki: Both center-right?

Tory and Soknacki occupy almost the same centre-right spot on the political spectrum. The only difference is that Soknacki is actually the self-made businessman that all of the other right-leaning candidates claim to be.

FN: From reading up on David Soknacki from feedback here at UT and his own webpage I had thought that he would be acceptable to
the left-leaning central city voters from the former City of Toronto and also those from the "outer boroughs" referring to the Metro six
borough government before amalgamation in the late 90s...I am already familiar with John Tory and his "conservatism"...

I would much rather see Torontonians widely support a single Mayoral candidate that would be acceptable to a clear majority of the
electorate that would deny RF any chance of being re-elected...

What still surprises me is how much support RF still has from his "Nation" and that alone should be a cause for concern especially
within 2 1/2 months of the October election...In other words there's still time to get behind a candidate that has a significant chance
to win this election...LI MIKE

Last edited:
Everyone: I have been following the RF topic for some time and let me offer these thoughts on the coming Toronto Mayor
October 2014 Election:

David Soknacki and John Tory - with the other candidates dropping out and supporting one or the other - to insure that RF
can not get re-elected...even though RF will not drop out under any circumstances...

Socks is pretty right wing though, not on the left - that would be Chow, but I agree that everyone other than Tory and Chow (in other words, all the no-hopers) should drop out.

FN: From reading up on David Soknacki from feedback here at UT and his own webpage I had thought that he would be acceptable to
the left-leaning central city voters from the former City of Toronto and also those from the "outer boroughs" referring to the Metro six
borough government before amalgamation in the late 90s...I am already familiar with John Tory and his "conservatism"...

Surely the left voting population of Toronto already have someone on the left they can support (and do support - currently Chow's on about 5-6 times Socks' vote). Why on earth would they support a fringe candidate who doesn't share their inclinations when then there's a mainstream candidate with a good chance of success who does?

Last edited:
Leanne tweeted kindof cryptically that she heard MINO was in town, and that she thought "it was a good thing".

Leanne tweeted kindof cryptically that she heard MINO was in town, and that she thought "it was a good thing".

Greenestone had a client reunion today. Dots???

He's in Toronto, people. I can find an almost-hour by hour timeline of his whereabouts through selfies on Instagram. Scarborough, Metro Convention Centre, Jack Astor's on Front Street, Eglinton West street festival. He didn't have time to go to Bala and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back