5.1K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 714     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelunatic. Im thick why is the printing contractor relevant? I could only open the legal doc.link

It just shows how Rob likes to help out his friends , he used them to do his printing during his first campaign to get around a conflict of interest if he used Deco labels to do the work and he still is using them to do work on business cards for himself and his staff today.

Advertising geek reporting in. The Ivory claim was actually "99 44/100ths % pure". It was a sloganeering adventure mildly based in fact. Much like 'Stop The Gravy Train'.Or, "I answer 1000's of calls a day'.

So, yeah, catchy but meaningless.

Thank you for the correction.

Bt7AAZKCIAAmpj8.jpg

banana.gif

Will be interesting to see if he speaks the truth for once.

Legally he has to, of course.
Mentally, I'm not sure he can even make the distinction any more. I'm pretty sure Doug quite sincerely does not think he is lying. They're just that far off their rockers and as skeptical as I was of rehab, I'm amazed how minimal the differences in Rob are.

The good news is that we'll still be getting some entertainment (and maybe even justice?) long after election night ends his reign. Lordy, we still haven't even seen the crack video! (And it's also interesting that, perhaps thank to rehab or maybe simply because it's just so DONE at this point, but no one ever cares about seeing the one with Kathy, do they? How has that not come out?)

I can just imagine how the conversation will go. Giroux is a seasoned cop, he would be able to get Robo to trip himself up so easily.

The Mayor of the 4th largest city in N.A. is being subpoenaed to testify at a trial involving a friend who has been arrested for extortion and drug trafficking. And the worst part? It won't impact his support in the next election at all.

Katie Simpson ‏@KatieSimpson24 1m

On the front page of tomorrow's @TorontoStar Police to subpoena Rob Ford in Sandro Lisi investigation #topoli

https://twitter.com/KatieSimpson24/status/495043071588200448

Oho. That's a stark contrast to the mention he got on our news here (abc news, MI) this morning. RF climbing the rope gym footage with the story 1) opening a playground in Toronto 2) reminder of his "alleged substance abuse" 3) back on the job following "a month in rehab" and 4) a comment that he's "always a colorful character" ( followed by: "speaking of colorful characters!" and a bit about a cat that can open the fridge-freezer to snack on frozen fish fillets, to give you an idea how important and serious the segment was).

Wonder if this REAL news story will get any mention here, tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back