207     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 861     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 546     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
deadmau5 doing Coffee Run with ford... interesting. That he answered in the affirmative if he supported and was a fan of rob ford... disappointing. deadmau5 cool factor has been lost on me now.

Wasn't he seeing Kat von D for a while, that nazi-loving tattoist?

rob and his TWO of his team get in, against the rules after doug creates a scene at the entrance. Entitled thugs.

...then again, watching the debacle that is the Ford camp bulldozing their way into the debate is like watching a train wreck. I can't look away. So, CBC on laptop, CP24 on TV, for as long as I can handle it.

betsy powellVerified account
‏@powellbetsy
things heated outside RobFord clashing with Organizer - yelled "this debate is biased" pic.twitter.com/82SKUlIznP

Only 1 person allowed per campaign... of course Rob Ford brings 3.... and then pushes and yells his way in... just a total embarrassment

Only 1 person allowed per campaign... of course Rob Ford brings 3.... and then pushes and yells his way in... just a total embarrassment

Robbie as red as he is and sweating is sitting under the light like a roasted chicken under a heat lamp. I wonder who pick the order.

OC is right next to RoFo who is at one end of the panel. Seems she is trying to stay as far away from RoFo as possible. She is almost on top of Soks now! Didn't start off that way though. She just moved progressively away. Hilarious!

Last edited:
Why did they not take care of the audio to make sure it would all be ready for the debate before it started? So amateur haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back