News   Jul 11, 2024
 272     4 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 447     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug is scrumming with CP24.

"You don't report about the gays on our campaign? Why not? Rob has done more for them than anybody. He was at the flag raising last year. He made a donation to the parade."

"I know all you guys have your doctorate in rehab. There's always ups and downs. You don't explain to people the great successes Greenstone has accomplished. A great propsperous fruitful life, just like the mayor has. The mayor will be judged in 4 months."

Now Rob is here, they're asking why he's homophobic and didn't stand.

"You guys have asked me this question for 14 years and you know the answer. I'm not homophobic."

"So why didn't you stand?"

"I'm a little tired. I'm the only mayor that's saved taxpayers money. I stand for the taxpayers."

Last edited:
Police nothing to do with Ford

Natalie Johnson‏@NatalieCTV·18m
Police officers inside Mayor's office explained by Ford spox as investigating threat between two private citizens, reported to Ford's office

"You don't report about the gays on our campaign? Why not? Rob has done more for them than anybody. He was at the flag raising last year. He made a donation to the parade."

"I know all you guys have your doctorate in rehab. There's always ups and downs. You don't explain to people the great successes Greenstone has accomplished. A great propsperous fruitful life, just like the mayor has. The mayor will be judged in 4 months."

Shut this man up.

Rob is such a saint. By Doug's count, he has done more for every group imaginable than anyone has in the history of the world. He even made a donation! Give him a gold star.

Now Rob is here, they're asking why he's homophobic and didn't stand.

JProskowGlobal 2:11pm via Twitter for iPhone
I asked the mayor if he refused to stand for pride because his legs were tired. He asked me if my mouth was tired "because it never stops".

Yes Doug, he was at the flag raising last year. For those who've forgotten, this is him there:

upinsmoke2_large.jpg

laughed out loud at this one....

Jackson Proskow ‏@JProskowGlobal 2m
I asked the mayor if he refused to stand for pride because his legs were tired. He asked me if my mouth was tired "because it never stops"

Jackson Proskow ‏@JProskowGlobal 3m
I asked the mayor if he refused to stand for pride because his legs were tired. He asked me if my mouth was tired "because it never stops"

Oops, beaten to it

john lancaster ‏@jlancasterCBC 53s
As #TOpoli council resumes, I'm told at least 1 councillor will motion for a police investigation into Mammoliti's accepting $80gs .

This should prove interesting. I wonder who it is? I'd bet Carrol.

Last edited:

I could honestly not tell if you are being sarcastic or not (Surely Doug could not be this stupid and formularic? But then on the other hand he is who is so ...) until I saw Rob's remarks on twitter as well. This is all so surreal.

I could honestly not tell if you are being sarcastic or not (Surely Doug could not be this stupid and formularic? But then on the other hand he is who is so ...) until I saw Rob's remarks on twitter as well. This is all so surreal.

No, this is more or less verbatim. I typed as he speaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back