162     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 965     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 4.1K     7 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why he isn't apologizing to specific individuals or put a name to the things he has done. He can't speak the words.

ETA: Oh. Now he's adding a bit of actual detail. Not much. But some.

Well, then he'd be actually liable. As long as he doesn't specify anything, he doesn't have to worry about actual consequences.

You know what would have been a ballsy move? Saying that he is still running for mayor and still wants a chance to represent this city he loves blah blah but is resigning today, to demonstrate his respect for his office and in acknowledgement of his prior failures.

By ballsy, I mean proper.

Lordy, he's getting all choked up about the gravy train! Makes how choked up he was about his family seem a bit less than sincere...

Aaaand there's the gravy train.

No, Rob, you didn't stop anything.

Guy asking if he'll address the racial slurs issue.

ETA: Holy cow, CP24 - what's with the one audio feed being MUCH LOUDER than the other?

You know what would have been a ballsy move? Saying that he is still running for mayor and still wants a chance to represent this city he loves blah blah but is resigning today, to demonstrate his respect for his office and in acknowledgement of his prior failures.

By ballsy, I mean proper.

Lordy, he's getting all choked up about the gravy train! Makes how choked up he was about his family seem a bit less than sincere...
Nah, let's talk about the billion dollars in savings instead

Nah, let's talk about the billion dollars in savings instead

In fairness, he's downgraded it to hundreds of millions now that he's off the pipe.

If he'd stopped talking 3 minute ago, it would have been a rote but solid speech. Now he's campaigning and it's pathetic, especially given his continued emotionalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back