Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2014-06-24 at 8.24.31 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-24 at 8.24.31 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-24 at 8.24.31 AM.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 827
On the bright side, it seems that Mama Ford is the only one in the family who is not illiterate...

Didn't she say that she has "absolutely no idea" that her beloved got into that much trouble? I guess reading all those suspense/murder mysteries haven't helped an iota with her observation and reasoning abilities.

AoD

Screen Shot 2014-06-24 at 10.35.13 AM.jpg

ETA: 1,000th dot!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-24 at 10.35.13 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-24 at 10.35.13 AM.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 909
Last edited:
Really? That *is* gold. Now if I am being *really* unpleasant (as I tend to be in such cases), I would wonder how many workers at Chinese restaurants in general can claim so. Bon Appetit!

AoD

Yes, IIRC. DMW's lame sarcasm was also duly retweeted by crazy Twitter bag lady @ejb__, who had previously spent an inordinate amount of time claiming that Colleen Moran Minnan-Wong was in fact an illegal ...

Do you mean a month ago, or May 2013 when crackgate broke?

This was told to me a month ago, May 2014.

Thanks for the Michael Cooke/CP24 reference :). The vital piece of info missing from that interview is the "minor" aspect.

The info was relayed to me as follows: 1. There is a sex tape with a minor. 2. "They" are waiting for the right time to release proof of said tape. I do recall being told it would be close to election time. So what Cooke said didn't exactly match what I was told.

Who knows. This info did not come straight from a reliable source. I think if someone said this publicly, with certainty, it would have been broadcasted far and wide. It would have to be a completely airtight story. Ford would have to be charged. And I don't see the point in holding on to it.

This was told to me a month ago, May 2014.

Thanks for the Michael Cooke/CP24 reference :). The vital piece of info missing from that interview is the "minor" aspect.

The info was relayed to me as follows: 1. There is a sex tape with a minor. 2. "They" are waiting for the right time to release proof of said tape. I do recall being told it would be close to election time. So what Cooke said didn't exactly match what I was told.

Who knows. This info did not come straight from a reliable source. I think if someone said this publicly, with certainty, it would have been broadcasted far and wide. It would have to be a completely airtight story. Ford would have to be charged. And I don't see the point in holding on to it.

Unless he is clearly wasted in the clip. Which messes up consent/intent and plays to the "he was set up" defense.

Unless he is clearly wasted in the clip. Which messes up consent/intent and plays to the "he was set up" defense.

Yes, but somehow I don't think that would hold up at the ballot box - and besides, who got messed up enough to put themselves in that position? But of course, I wouldn't trust the personal ethics of the remaining Ford Rump State supporters.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back