Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot-2.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot-2.jpg
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 952
I like Don Peat. He's on holidays right now and if he sees that comment, maybe he won't come back. Ford doesn't talk to him, either.

I wonder if Don Peat gets along with Worms? Or does Worms not have any friends, and that's why he sux up to the Fords?
As for the time Doug burnt Worms on the rehab story when he gave it to Seglins at the CBC. Worms prolly has forgiven and forgotten by now. It's all in the past folks, time to move on ...

Heard an interesting story. Last summer Donovan had the first Sandro/crack video story ready to go for weeks. But he needed official confirmation of probe and cops refused to confirm Sandro was under investigation after several attempts. Finally Donovan calls Sandros lawyer and pretends to know cops were investigating him for extortion. Right away lawyer is like of course he's being investigated. With that they could finally run story. Otherwise might have waited for his arrest.

Sounds about right. I believe KD has said he had to resort to a bit of trickery to get the confirmations he needed for the story.

I'll bet the Star is sitting on a story of some kind right now and contemplating when the right time is to release it.

IF (conjecture of course) they have something in the works, it might seem a bit 'insensitive' to release it immediately upon Ford's return. Not that I care of course, but I remember Jimmi referring to the Star withholding details about what Ford said about his mother on the March 5 recording because they didn't want to seem insensitive around Mother's Day.

I'm hoping you're right, cuz I'm jonesin' for the next installment of One Wild Night in March, or some other KD investigative hootnanny. As we all know, there are more stories where that came from. Whether The Star shares some up anytime soon remains to be seen.

Wrongdoings found at Deco will largely depend upon the scope of the investigations, but I don't think they will come up empty.

I'll bet the Star is sitting on a story of some kind right now and contemplating when the right time is to release it.

IF (conjecture of course) they have something in the works, it might seem a bit 'insensitive' to release it immediately upon Ford's return. Not that I care of course, but I remember Jimmi referring to the Star withholding details about what Ford said about his mother on the March 5 recording because they didn't want to seem insensitive around Mother's Day.

Back in May, someone told me they heard a journalist on the radio say that they had proof of the Ford sex tape with a minor, and that they were holding on to it, until the time was right to, you know, kapow! Now personally I feel the whole sex tape thingy is a tired subject, at this point. I also tried to find something on the internet that backed up this "radio conversation", but could find absolutely nothing. It also doesn't make sense to hold on to a story like that, since doing so would just drag out Ford's presence in the election campaign.

So... I'm basically just passing on an unsubstantiated rumour about another unsubstantiated rumour. It's always bothered me that the person who relayed the info said he heard it from a journalist on, I believe, CBC. I was too busy trying to pick my jaw up off the floor (first time hearing about the "minor") and failed to absorb important details. The fact that I could find nothing to back this up led me to believe that it wasn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back