686     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 605     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 745     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If McRob is indeed schlepping RoFo, I can't see anyone wanting to get down with her. Does she realize that what's left of her jezebel cred has evaporated?

If you mean what I think you mean then you mean schtupping.

If you only meant driving him around then it would be schlepping.

But please take this topic to the Yiddish thread!

The McRobb wire theory doesn't make much sense. He could easily come up with a few thousand $ in cash from ATMs, and it would be the sort of transaction where cash is preferred. If it were just spending/crack money there are BMO branches and a Money Mart in Orillia that are the same distance from the rehabsort. The only McRobb story that fits is if he had to pay off a bail bondsman who sprung her from the DUI. They would have insisted on a paper trail so the wire is plausible.

How would Rub get cash to McRubb? She's probably got 3 or 4 reporters following her around now.

As for bail, seriously, it's her first impaired, there is no bail needed, you are released once sober. My sister dated a guy with 5 impaireds and he was released on his own recognizance on his 5th charge.

There is a reason why he chose the Cash Store in Midland, and other than location the most obvious link is the other location a few blocks from Deco. He is either familiar with the Cash Store setup and used them for a one-off McRobb/other unplanned transaction, or he has a pre-existing business or "business" relationship that is usually transacted at the Cash Store's Rexdale location. The last reason requires the smallest logical stretch.

You really don't know that. And you are giving him far too much credit. He is dumb. He is impulsive.

If she was actually willing to even so much as touch him, I'm guessing a lot of alcohol was involved.

Can you imagine? Glomping onto Rofo physically would be like cuddling up to an XXXL sized garbage bag filled with warm pudding.

Although that doesn't appeal to you (or me, to be honest), you shouldn't assume that everyone feels the way you do. Different strokes for different folks. You are welcome to your opinion, of course, but I don't really want to about what you imagine having sex with anyone would be like.

Sorry, but reading that I have to wonder if you have been to Muskoka lately. It is hardly in "the north" and there are not many unpaved roads left except for some cottage access roads. People living in Muskoka are just as likely to drive a KIA or a BMW as people living in the GTA.

Muskoka is hardly the north, and unpaved roads are increasingly uncommon, but the pickup truck is far more common a vehicle there, than here; this seems to be the case most places outside the city though.

I would argue that full time residents of Muskoka are more likely to drive a car purchased from a local dealership they're connected to, than anything else. This is generally the case with my friends, and family. Nothing says "cidiot" like a BMW paired with an aggressive driver. Also certain cars can be hard get serviced regularly without a local dealership.

This isn't to say that locals driving luxury cars doesn't happen, it does, it's just not as likely as it is here, or it's a secondary/seasonal vehicle. Kias on the other hand are probably just as common up there, I believe there is a local dealership though.

I messaged two of the people who liked Jaclyn Dawes' profile picture. Both profiles seemed very real. They both independently confirmed that she is alive and well.

That's great news. Why did she take off to Thailand? You don't leave your car parked on a random side street and then just decide to go to Thailand. I bet she knows or saw something at Lisi's buddies place.

While that's good news, I just hope y'all haven't scared her into thinking she's gonna be found by bad folks. Or anyone really. I know I'd be anxious after knowing randoms asked about me. Lol

It still seems weird to just abandon your car on some side street, and then go missing for months. How long was she missing before the FB page showed up? If a person is a regular user of FB and they move to Thailand, there should be a lot of communication going on. My daughter has friends teaching in Korea and China, and they keep in touch regularly.

I'm just going to quote myself here because it seems to have gotten missed. Jaclyn Dawe is liking things and viewing things in groups on facebook on multiple dates. That would be true dedication if someone were faking her account. I think her fb profile is real, it's just got some heavy privacy settings hence why you can't see her friends list, or her wall.

Nope. I'll leave that for someone else to message Jaclyn. The worst that could happen it's you get no response.

This is really getting out of hand. A woman who MIGHT know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows Rob Ford?!?!? Really?? She is a private person and doesn't owe anyone any explanations. She is an adult and can come and go as she pleases. No one here knows her or her family; she may have good reason for not keeping in touch with them. Or she might just be a bitch. Neither is illegal.

If it were witness protection, I'd hope she has the sense to not make a facebook account using her real name, but that's not your concern either. But if it's a more unofficial sort of 'hiding out' then, as Yaitsme noted, it's really creepy that some strangers are contacting her and posting info about her new life in Thailand on some forum, on a thread about the mayor's antics.

At this point the "there's a video with RoFo and a teenage hooker" story sounds less far-fetched than that this woman is connected to the Fords. I don't know why this discussion is on this thread. Maybe make an account at the websleuths site if you wanna pursue it, but I really think this is bordering on stalking.

Although that doesn't appeal to you (or me, to be honest), you shouldn't assume that everyone feels the way you do. Different strokes for different folks. You are welcome to your opinion, of course, but I don't really want to about what you imagine having sex with anyone would be like.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

( Or beer holder. :D )

This is really getting out of hand. A woman who MIGHT know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows Rob Ford?!?!? Really?? She is a private person and doesn't owe anyone any explanations. She is an adult and can come and go as she pleases. No one here knows her or her family; she may have good reason for not keeping in touch with them. Or she might just be a bitch. Neither is illegal.

Thank you for saying that, Kat.

If you mean what I think you mean then you mean schtupping.

If you only meant driving him around then it would be schlepping.

But please take this topic to the Yiddish thread!

No, meant "moving heavy awkward..." as in, RoFo being bounced around during the jamming sessions.

I saw this:

"In Canada, persons charged with a first impaired driving or over 80 offence are generally released on a "promise to appear". If a person has a local address and does not have other outstanding charges there is no need for a bail hearing. On the other hand, if they are currently serving a suspension for DUI or have a previous recent record for similar offences, he or she will be detained overnight. Where the Crown seeks detention, relatives should arrange a clear plan of how the person will be precluded from driving and how they will get help. Some close friend or relative will need to be a surety. Conditions of release may include a prohibition on entering the front seat of any vehicle and total abstinence from alcohol."
http://www.lawyers.ca/international/debate/apr2003.htm

The things we learn in this thread!

If the car in the reflection in the window is the same car we're looking at, the hubcaps appear to be similar:
9797666.jpg

That is clearly Renata in that blue thing for sure. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back