468     0 
News   Jun 11, 2024
 502     0 
News   Jun 11, 2024
 901     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the Randi Rahamim who works for Navigator is the same Randi Rahamim who posted this to twitter:

randi.png

Attachments

• randi.png
    randi.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 1,151
I've always felt the silence around Jaclyn Dawe to be deafening. Somehow, her disappearance has personalized the entire Rob Ford saga for me. It just makes me incredibly sad to think what her family and friends are going through not knowing what happened to her (unless there is info they have been requested to not share).

I'm still hoping she's safe somewhere but I've always had a bad feeling about the way it was resolved. Too many coincidences for my liking, that's for sure.

@annhui: Looks like GreenStone rehab has hired Navigator to handle their PR. # provided with Mayor Ford statement leads to Navigator voicemail

@chriscaple: You’ll recall that Navigator is the PR firm Michael Bryant hired to spin his cyclist-killing. http://t.co/gZBVgl9500

@chriscaple: So my question is - did Greenestone hire Navigator? Or did the Fords hire Navigator?
Ha, if the Fords hired them, it's about 1 year too late..

I wonder if the Randi Rahamim who works for Navigator is the same Randi Rahamim who posted this to twitter:

View attachment 26918

Unless that's an example of what the Ford/Greenestone PR approach is going to be, that tweet will probably be deleted at some point ...

If anyone wanted to obscure the identity of the Escalade by taking the plates off, doing so before parking it in the woods would have made sense.

Unless that's an example of what the Ford/Greenestone PR approach is going to be, that tweet will probably be deleted at some point ...

If anyone wanted to obscure the identity of the Escalade by taking the plates off, doing so before parking it in the woods would have made sense.

I think the plate removal was seriously a last minute oh shit kind of thing

I really can't stand the Fords. So they claim that the media would be a bad influence on the other patience. Then we find out it was a woman connected to Ford in the "clinic" who ends up taking his car and driving drunk on the roads. He (and "the clinic") doesn't want the spectacle but he out taking selfies and now giving press releases about "his situation". Total JOKE

Some good news today though, how pleasent is it that even a messed up, Drugged up, disappearing Rob Ford is STILL more popular than Doug. As much as Doug wants to pretend he's the brains and wants to get equal credit, he will always be second banana to the rotten banana.

I think the plate removal was seriously a last minute oh shit kind of thing

Yeah, and now the question is, who is authorized to retrieve the Escalade? What happens if it's not retrieved? And where will the plates appear from if it is retrieved, since you can't drive without them?

She was missing Feb to Nov then all the sudden cops tell me they can't talk about it. I press and ask so has alert been called off? Yes it's been called off they say, but they don't notify the public.

Yes, this. Silence..........deafening!

She was missing Feb to Nov then all the sudden cops tell me they can't talk about it. I press and ask so has alert been called off? Yes it's been called off they say, but they don't notify the public.

These cases must be easier to solve now with the Internet.

I remember the lady they found in an oil drum under the showroom floor at Robertson Motors on the Danforth. She had been there for 50 years and had never been reported missing. Last seen drinking in the Linsmore Tavern in 1943.

Her husband told the other patrons that she ran off with some guy.

Her husband had been a construction worker at Robertson Motors. Hmmm.

Makes you wonder how often that sort of thing happened in the pre-internet era?
http://www.missingadults.ca/viewUAc...yEnd=defgolpxj&&CurCase=60&StartAt=0&EndAt=64

Last edited:
These cases must be easier to solve now with the Internet.

I remember the lady they found in an oil drum under the showroom floor at Robertson Motors on the Danforth. She had been there for 50 years and had never been reported missing. Last seen in the Linsmore Tavern in 1943.

Her husband told the other patrons that she ran off with some guy.

Her husband had been a construction worker when Robertson Motors was being built. Hmmm.

Makes you wonder how often that sort of thing happened in the pre-internet era?

That got even weirder when her sons did DNA testing and found out they'd been adopted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back