349     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 504     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 853     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a really nice guy until he's high on something and going off on a rant -- but he's smart enough to keep that hidden, or at least he was until everyone got themselves a cell phone.

He's a really nice guy when it serves his purpose to be, but if he's got no use for you (you won't vote for him), he's just an ass.

He's a racist, mysogynistic, homophobic, narrow-minded, hypocritical, law-breaking bigot who can glad-hand when he needs to. He's NOT a nice guy.

ETA: And nice guys don't make disgusting, lewd comments about the mother of their children and then drag that woman to stand in front of the media.

Yes. His nice guy image is an act, and is exposed as such when weighed against the things he says, and does.

As in Plank Guy running right up to the camera and saying 'It's ...'?

Run, Kodos! He's got a board with a nail in it!
174882_116843955060343_4121340_n.jpg

Does that mean she didn't actually end up in Thailand?
There's nothing out there about her. Her Facebook acct. hasn't been updated; she has no friends listed. No mention of her ever being found yet TPS no longer has her listed as missing.

Hmm... What leads you to looking up Jaclyn Dawe?
She went missing from in front of a house that is mentioned in the ITO. Suddenly, when people started asking questions, the missing person report disappeared, and a FB page showed up indicating she had moved to Thailand. She was a massage therapist, no money and depressed, and yet she just up and moves to Thailand. Something isn't right.

Hmm... What leads you to looking up Jaclyn Dawe?
Her disappearance is another unsolved piece of the puzzle.
It is amazing that everyone here has helped to solve this ...crime? Riddle? I know I wrote a long passage about this a while back. But it truly has been exciting being part of this articifical intelligence of us all sharing our knowledge.
Whenever the movie comes out, it won't be half as good as this UT thread has been. :)

Yes. His nice guy image is an act, and is exposed as such when weighed against the things he says, and does.

No kidding. He can project an aura of false bonhomie when it suits him but that evaporates in an instant when things aren't going his way, i.e. when he encounters people who don't kiss his gigantic ass to his satisfaction, never mind anyone who's actually - gasp! - critical of him.

Whenever people fall for his bullshit and start bleating about how "nice" he is, I think about what Ford's actually, you know, done. His near physical assault of Daniel Dale, followed by the obvious and transparently spiteful attempt to smear Dale as a pedophile, his body slamming Pam McConnell and his later bullying intimidation of her, complete with a sick smile on his face while he was doing the latter, his firing of TTC general manager Gary Webster in an obvious revenge move when Webster, shockingly, did his job while refusing to act as a Ford stooge, his association with the lowest kind of criminal scum, his vicious temper and frequent abuse of other people. No, he's not "nice" by any definition of the word.

She went missing from in front of a house that is mentioned in the ITO. Suddenly, when people started asking questions, the missing person report disappeared, and a FB page showed up indicating she had moved to Thailand. She was a massage therapist, no money and depressed, and yet she just up and moves to Thailand. Something isn't right.
If memory serves me right, the ITO stated that the occupant of that house was receiving some sort of physical therapy. As was Lisi, which I think was mentioned in a letter or something.

If memory serves me right, the ITO stated that the occupant of that house was receiving some sort of physical therapy. As was Lisi, which I think was mentioned in a letter or something.

He was a buddy of Lisi's and her car was found outside his house, no sign of her. The ITO mentioned that the guy was using a cane IIRC, so it was interesting to them too for some reason.

Rashomon. As I recall it, the cops used some dry humour to point out that the house's occupant, Kenneth Boot, was walking with a cane until a visit, after which he appeared much relieved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back