542     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 2K     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 667     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the fact that he's using that work means he's a very heavy user.

Or it could just mean he's nodding in agreement with what someone else has just said to him.

Then again, knowing the word and using it doesn't mean he's a heavy heroin user at all - I'm familiar with the term and I've never used heroin.

Last edited:
Ford Nation drinks Timmy's; latte-sipping elitists go to Starbucks. I guess they figured they'd lose existing customers.

B-b-but Tim's serves lattes too! They're too leery of losing any customers either way to weigh in for or against Doug, which is why it's weird that they're saying 'Yeah, it's Doug, but only the staff at the store have seen the video and no, you can't see it. Next customer, please'.

Rob is a world-wide punchline, but there's still Doug's reputation to consider. More "proof" this afternoon.

Jimmy Fallon has feasted on the Rob debacle. I swear, he's got something on every night. An update on rehab a couple of nights ago.

The comedy guys are going to miss Rob after October 27.

Or it could just mean he's nodding in agreement with what someone else has just said to him.

Then again, knowing the word and using it doesn't mean he's a heavy heroin user at all - I'm familiar with the term and I've never used heroin.

IIRC nodding is referring to the actions of a heavy user of anything, they start to "nod off", but I might be mistaken, I'm not perfect.

IIRC nodding is referring to the actions of a heavy user of anything, they start to "nod off", but I might be mistaken, I'm not perfect.
It isn't necessarily a drug reference. Last night, I was watching a movie but I was so tired I was nodding off in the middle of it. Maybe Ford was just saying he's tired. Where's he gonna sleep? Maybe a hotel, which he mentioned.

I'm not sure that it would be a stretch to say that what is happening is unprecedented in world politics. It's a pretty unique situation in many ways.

The Ford Saga has managed to make the trials and tribulations of Silvio Berlusconi seem tame by comparison. At least Berlusconi finally got his comeuppance. Hopefully Ford gets his.

The guy is in rehab...

Yeah, usually it's "nodding out" as opposed to "nodding off" which is a common term for falling asleep. As I say, I'm aware fo the term, and I've never used heroin (unless it was in one of my drunken stupors and I forgot about it. I'm not perfect either!).

The Ford Saga has managed to make the trials and tribulations of Silvio Berlusconi seem tame by comparison. At least Berlusconi finally got his comeuppance. Hopefully Ford gets his.

Yeah, actually I was thinking of Berlusconi as an appropriate comparison. If I were to be honest with myself, I think Berlusconi is probably worse, but that's just me. It would be arguing over which pile of poop smells worse, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back