News   Jul 02, 2024
 2.1K     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 683     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is in rehab...

Not on the tape we're discussing. He doesn't necessarily have to be a heroin user (heavy or otherwise) just because he's in rehab either - his alcohol and crack problems are enough to put him in there.

"On the Nod"

What this generally refers to, in a general sense, is just being incredibly high on opiates. You literally start to nod off.

If it's last call, has been doing oxies and drinking, he'd definitely be on the nod.

Warmington's willingness to believe Doug (or believe Rob by proxy) is really straining the credulity of any rational person right now. What could possibly emerge at this point that would make Doug look less like a huge liar and assure people that Rob is seriously dealing with his issues?

How about Rob remains missing in Muskoka, hiding out, semi-homeless and breaking into the occasional cottage to get food, showing up at dock parties to score a free burger or two, while Doug remains stuck in his councillor role as a mildly amusing sideshow?

I've got the feeling that Warmington has been hanging on to this video since last week - he's stacking material to generate more daily clicks on the Sun website. This is his swan-song and he knows it (IMO).

Indeed it does.

Please God.....or any of those other entities I don't believe in...let it be the Muskoka treatment centre discussed on these pages a day or 2 ago....

I don't know about you but I expected more than a few Ford free days when rehab was announced and yet lo and behold, it's a steady stream.

When will the focus be on the June election and the other mayoral candidates?

Edit: no idea why the quotes came into the post as I wasn't replying to anything in particular. Sorry about that

I retread the article as in a few spots the writing is particularly bad. I'm confused. He's in rehab and has been the entire time but he went back after 3 days? Huh?

Sounds like it's more than likely Cayla's account is accurate. The timeline fits. Was he in rehab and he escaped? Did he get thrown out? Was he removed for detox? So many conflicts and questions.

Warmington's willingness to believe Doug (or believe Rob by proxy) is really straining the credulity of any rational person right now. What could possibly emerge at this point that would make Doug look less like a huge liar and assure people that Rob is seriously dealing with his issues?

How about Rob remains missing in Muskoka, hiding out, semi-homeless and breaking into the occasional cottage to get food, showing up at dock parties to score a free burger or two, while Doug remains stuck in his councillor role as a mildly amusing sideshow?

He make a great trailer park supervisor.

I don't know about you but I expected more than a few Ford free days when rehab was announced and yet lo and behold, it's a steady stream.

When will the focus be on the June election and the other mayoral candidates?

Edit: no idea why the quotes came into the post as I wasn't replying to anything in particular. Sorry about that

On this thread, the focus will not be the June election as this thread is about Rob Ford. I see MANY people talking about it on twitter, and the media are covering the election very well. People are capable of focusing on more than one thing at a time. For example, I can focus on useless Rob Ford, terrifying Tim Hudak, and wtf is he thinking Harper without skipping a beat :D

On this thread, the focus will not be the June election as this thread is about Rob Ford. I see MANY people talking about it on twitter, and the media are covering the election very well. People are capable of focusing on more than one thing at a time. For example, I can focus on useless Rob Ford, terrifying Tim Hudak, and wtf is he thinking Harper without skipping a beat :D

It was more a rhetorical question in general and not about this thread in particular. I am quite aware of the subject of this thread.

I'm NO fan of Rob and Doug Ford, but if Tim Hortons says it was Doug Ford ... shouldn't that be good enough for you folks?

This is ridiculous.

I think it's hilarious the only people that defend the Fords are newbies. Even the hardcore (e.g. Peepers) have stopped defending them, and then some 23 post rookie says that we shouldn't be suspicious when a tape could be released or vetted by a member of the media, but is not?

Ridiculous.

So, any guesses as to what Doug is going to release today that will prove Robbie has been in rehab for the entire time as he says?

A reporter outside Rob Ford's office on CP24 just stated (10:10am) that "they" had viewed the Tim Horton's video, and it was Doug Ford. How did that get buried?

I think it's hilarious the only people that defend the Fords are newbies. Even the hardcore (e.g. Peepers) have stopped defending them, and then some 23 post rookie says that we shouldn't be suspicious when a tape could be released or vetted by a member of the media, but is not?

Ridiculous.

I don't think he is defending RF per se. In any case, what doesn't pass the smell test to me isn't whether TH lied or not - but why would they even make a statement about the presence or absence of RF at one of their outlets.

Peepers is banned for an unrelated matter.

AoD

How about almost no one has said this and people are allowed to think for themselves?

It's actually comical to see that so many of this thread's newest participants feel that the rest of us need to stop trying to fill in the background on the crazy-ass Ford stories and just accept the version being pushed by the Fords. The conspiracy theories are a necessary part of triangulating the truth. At worst, they're just a little less crazy than the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back