News   May 16, 2024
 660     0 
News   May 16, 2024
 555     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great news.

I know RoFo's Vaughan fundraiser was cancelled. But if he tries to hold it again when he comes back, or if DoFo steps up in his place, this legislation will make it harder for them to raise all their money outside of TO.

U talking about the Vaughan fundraiser with all the d-word and w- word people!

I do not want everyone to forget about slobs racism. Please repeat his words/ message as much as possible to disgust people as much as possible! In the same way the gumba bros stay on message, so should we!

U talking about the Vaughan fundraiser with all the d-word and w- word people!

I do not want everyone to forget about slobs racism. Please repeat his words/ message as much as possible to disgust people as much as possible! In the same way the gumba bros stay on message, so should we!

I would add, if you spot anyone on twitter supporting P.K. Subban and denouncing the racist tweets against him -- and you happen to notice that they have tweets in support of Ford -- you should ask them why they don't condemn Ford's racist language.

The Ford Family circus should be inundated with questions by the press why Rub needs rehab but Kathy the crack pipe owner doesn't. She's fair game, a convicted criminal whose past lovers/associates are scumbags of epic repute.

And, there's been thus far little consideration of the fact that she's Mikey's mom--or, for that matter, what imprint growing up w/a mom like that has left on Mikey...

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-1.png

Screenshot-2.png

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,063
  • Screenshot-1.png
    Screenshot-1.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,052
  • Screenshot-2.png
    Screenshot-2.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,063
With Rob going on leave, what are we going to talk about in this thread? :( Hopefully he'll be far enough away not to generate any news, but also that means we won't have any news!

With Rob going on leave, what are we going to talk about in this thread? :( Hopefully he'll be far enough away not to generate any news, but also that means we won't have any news!
There will always be something to talk about in the future. He will make sure of that.

There will always be something to talk about in the future. He will make sure of that.

I unno I hope he honestly gets better. He's a shit councillor and a shit mayor, but he does do a good job of making people feel heard which is why he has his base ... we can't ignore them ... he'd be a good public servant, answering phone calls and getting potholes fixed... keeping his homophobia and misogyny private.

Would be best he didn't have a vote on council though. Get clean and answer phones. Coach football. He's not so bad at that. That's what he should do. Stay away from the big leagues.

I told this story a while ago. When Ford was first elected I'm at a dinner party and my brothers brother in law is shocked that Ford was elected. He says he can't believe Ford was elected because his buddy scores drugs off of him. Present tense. I found it hard to believe but told Doolittle and Dale that they might want to start asking around about it. They seemed to dismiss the suggestion though. Look where we are now!

I'm a huge skeptic about the more outlandish tales but I think there's something to this...

1. RoFo clearly has easy access to drugs via Kathy, Sandro and (previously) the Basso household, plus (probably) other contacts including tow truck and limo drivers
2. He's on tape offering to attempt to source Oxy for someone
3. The weed that was exchanged for his cellphone was called 'Rob Ford's'
4. His brothers and associates have a long history of drug dealing and involvement with the drug scene

I think it's quite possible he middlemans drugs for friends and associates on occasion, probably on a small scale.

I'm a huge skeptic about the more outlandish tales but I think there's something to this...

1. RoFo clearly has easy access to drugs via Kathy, Sandro and (previously) the Basso household, plus (probably) other contacts including tow truck and limo drivers
2. He's on tape offering to attempt to source Oxy for someone
3. The weed that was exchanged for his cellphone was called 'Rob Ford's'
4. His brothers and associates have a long history of drug dealing and involvement with the drug scene

I think it's quite possible he middlemans drugs for friends and associates on occasion, probably on a small scale.

Remember all the weed being grown on Supertest Road? Lisi and his buddy at the dry cleaners had enough weed to supply more than a few people. I think Diane keeps Rob, Randy and Kathy on a fairly tight allowance for obvious reasons, so I wouldn't be surprised if Rob made some extra money and got his own supply paid for by helping out his associates. Kathy on the other hand has to resort to stealing toothbrushes to supplement her income.

I unno I hope he honestly gets better. He's a shit councillor and a shit mayor, but he does do a good job of making people feel heard which is why he has his base ... we can't ignore them ... he'd be a good public servant, answering phone calls and getting potholes fixed... keeping his homophobia and misogyny private.

Would be best he didn't have a vote on council though. Get clean and answer phones. Coach football. He's not so bad at that. That's what he should do. Stay away from the big leagues.

No, sorry. Nobody with his racist, homophobic, sexist attitudes should be coaching anything.

Has there been any independent (non-family, non-lawyer, non-friend) third-party confirmation of Rob Ford actually making it to some sort of rehab facility, or are we just to take his word for it? Did he even say he was enrolling in anything, or would taking any kind of vacation count as rehab in his mind? I think this is a legitimate question to ask since he hasn't told the truth about any of his personal conduct for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back