4.5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 677     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tears from Mama Ford, and Big Brother Ford just don't cut it. Rob Ford is a bad person. He just doesn't get the concept of "conduct unbecoming". This leave taking is absolute nonsense, too. Rob knows, finally, that he is cornered, and he has to do a disappearing act because there is no other way out of this.

As for the "give us our privacy" bit from the Ford family … well, what nerve. If they want privacy, there's a way to get it; they can disappear, you know, just get lost.

Unfortunately, this entire rehab scenario leaves a bad smell... a bit like burning rubber, a strong overpowering smell of burning rubber.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 4m

Dennis Morris, Ford's lawyer, confirms mayor to attend Chicago rehab program for substance abuse. Not 30 days but "whatever’s required."

Why should we believe any of them? They're all liars. Unless we see actual proof of him there, I'm going to assume he's on a 30 day binge in Chicago.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 4m

Dennis Morris, Ford's lawyer, confirms mayor to attend Chicago rehab program for substance abuse. Not 30 days but "whatever’s required."

My sneaking suspicion is that we won't hear from the man for a loooong time. He's a threat and a menace to himself and anyone associated with him. This is the Ford family version of committing the problem sibling to the asylum...just get him out of the way.

He might turn up before the election, but even then I have my doubts. Despite what any web polls tell you, his goose is cooked.

She is the matriarch of a dysfunctional family with drug history. Even Flaherty knew of the kids' troubles. Doug sr even mentioned the drug issues with rob on video. Remember the CBC documentary last year?

She is playing everyone for the fool. They are playing everyone for the fool....well not ut'ers!

My sneaking suspicion is that we won't hear from the man for a loooong time. He's a threat and a menace to himself and anyone associated with him. This is the Ford family version of committing the problem sibling to the asylum...just get him out of the way.

He might turn up before the election, but even then I have my doubts. Despite what any web polls tell you, his goose is cooked.

Yup, Dougie is still aiming to be Premier. It's his version of keeping Rob locked in the attic.

I honestly laugh my face off every time I hear Karen Stintz in her presser saying "Rob Ford is gross." In total valley girl inflection. OMG. Bahahahahha

She is the matriarch of a dysfunctional family with drug history. Even Flaherty knew of the kids' troubles. Doug sr even mentioned the drug issues with rob on video. Remember the CBC documentary last year?

She is playing everyone for the fool. They are playing everyone for the fool....well not ut'ers!

I just heard the clip of Thug's crocodile tears. What a performance. And of course no apologies to anyone over the disgusting bar rant. It's all about them.

So Rob is taking a personal leave of absence, not a medical leave. I don't think he will get paid while he's doing this. I also think he's doing it this way - assuming he IS in rehab - to keep any information about his treatment between himself and the rehab facility.

Mama Ford's daughter was shot in the face in the basement of the family house, where she hung out with her white supremacist friends. So don't think it matters whether someone is living in her house or not. She's either purposely unaware or a nasty piece of work herself.

Apart from his arrest for serious charges, your predicted outcome would be welcomed. However, I'm still convinced that this leave is nothing more than a PR strategy by the Ford family. Sit out one or two months in the campaign, return in late summer with a resurrection narrative designed to mobilize Ford Nation. The bonus of it is, Doug doesn't have to spend family money on the campaign until the very end.

I say again

The family has a CRIMINAL lawyer on retainer and they are shocked at the extent of slob's conumdrum...conun.....fack.....his dumbassness!

I'm hoping the media keeps the pressure on and not resort to the "oh it's so good he's getting help, he deserves privacy during his time of need".....blah blah blah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back