1.1K     9 
News   May 31, 2024
 3.9K     2 
News   May 31, 2024
 1.1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. The entire family suffers from "affluenza". Doug Sr. and Diane did a lousy job of parenting, but it doesn't let them off the hook for their behaviour as adults. Sorry, that's the way life works.

As for Mel Lastman, who knew a future Mayor was waddling along that would make Mel look like Charles DeGaulle by comparison? Yes, Mel was something of a cartoon character himself, but he wasn't a bully or a thug, he wasn't a bigot or a hater, he didn't associate with low level street criminals, and he actually seemed to like Toronto.

To use Dofo's favourite tag line " Noooooooooo-buddddy has done more for Toronto (and North York) than "Bad Boy" Mel Lastman!"

To use Dofo's favourite tag line " Noooooooooo-buddddy has done more for Toronto (and North York) than "Bad Boy" Mel Lastman!"

Wouldn't it be grand to have the press corps chorus back with "Noooooooooo-buddddy" everytime Dofo would come out with his signature Rofo defensive comment?

The VRT thing is even worse than that. It isn't a savings to the city as the VRT wasn't a cost to the city, it was a revenue. It belongs in the other side of the accounting column as a revenue loss, the exact opposite of a savings.

Woah there! What's with all the critical thinking and logic?

I'm not sure you're really cut out for Ford Mathâ„¢

No doubt helping Kathy return a couple hundred boxes of toothpaste?

StrashinCBC 11:35am via Twitter for BlackBerry
Told Mayor Ford not expected at City Hall today. His office says he's at off site meetings.

Last edited:
StrashinCBC 11:35am via Twitter for BlackBerry
Told Mayor Ford not expected at City Hall today. His office says he's at off site meetings.

"Chiropractor"?

I forgot, it's none of our business where RoDoFo are, or why.

< sarcasm >

"Outside court, ( Kathy ) Ford said she understands her brother has “issues” but said “you have to remember he has saved us a billion dollars.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back