116     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 721     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 616     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wasn't a "hiccup", this was in essence a FUCK YOU ALL to the rest of council, which is his typical response when he doesn't get his way.

I would bet dollars to donuts he got a hasty text from his brother saying "Are you fucking insane, change your vote you fucking goof".

Yes. Also haughtily reminding Rob that "It's an election you stupid stupid.". knowing that Rob's FU will soon become a cudgel with which, one hopes, he will be thoroughly beat about the face and neck.

I'm not the boss of anything. Neither are you...post count boi.

All too often this thread descends into ego. Very few people see beyond the last post they responded to. We have criminals "running" the city while Bay street laughs. For all of our anger it's just a sideshow to the circus.

and being a dick is going to change that how?

Well, let's just say that when soon after hearing about Renata cutting out for the morning, and Rob showing up for work rattled, and her possible power in bringing it all down, it strikes me as perhaps just a tad coincidental that a number of new, single digit posters pop-up with tales to discredit her. Including the implausible neighbour-for-the-breathalyzer story the contradicts the way the interlock breathalyzer apparently works.

Not saying they are all campaign sock puppets, or telling lies, but I can understand Honest Ed's scepticism.

Not to mention, why would she risk letting a neighbour know of her issues when apparently the kid was in the car too. Couldn't you just have your kid blow on the breathalyzer for mommy? I don't really buy that story.

Well, let's just say that when soon after hearing about Renata cutting out for the morning, and Rob showing up for work rattled, and her possible power in bringing it all down, it strikes me as perhaps just a tad coincidental that a number of new, single digit posters pop-up with tales to discredit her. Including the implausible neighbour-for-the-breathalyzer story the contradicts the way the interlock breathalyzer apparently works.

Not saying they are all campaign sock puppets, or telling lies, but I can understand Honest Ed's scepticism.

Heh, I may be a dick

Whole lot of cubicle culture here, though.

As a rule, I'd say no you weren't, with a couple of the newbies in the last few days you most certainly were.
I'm not an office type, so I'm only guessing that's a reference to a lot of gossipy bs.
If so that's part of the charm, much doesn't fit, some does, some actually furthers the conversation. Most of us have no first hand anything, hell most of us have no second hand anything. but we all have been following this for a long time and all the little bits and scraps we bring to the table help fill out the picture a bit...
try the decaf and just scroll past the stuff you don't find interesting.

/2cents

Apparently opp disagrees with charging Lisi and Fird but not the guys who tried to blackmail Rob with the video. He thinks all should be charged, which makes sense. It's also taking longer to process iPhone/iCloud material because there's so much. Unconfirmed though
So, they through something more at Lisi (which won't stick) and the beat goes on.

As a rule, I'd say no you weren't, with a couple of the newbies in the last few days you most certainly were.
I'm not an office type, so I'm only guessing that's a reference to a lot of gossipy bs.
If so that's part of the charm, much doesn't fit, some does, some actually furthers the conversation. Most of us have no first hand anything, hell most of us have no second hand anything. but we all have been following this for a long time and all the little bits and scraps we bring to the table help fill out the picture a bit...
try the decaf and just scroll past the stuff you don't find interesting.

/2cents
Exactly, everyone here is an opinion.

Apparently opp disagrees with charging Lisi and Fird but not the guys who tried to blackmail Rob with the video. He thinks all should be charged, which makes sense. It's also taking longer to process iPhone/iCloud material because there's so much. Unconfirmed though

Okay that makes me feel better delay wise, thanks for the follow-up.

BenSpurr 8:09pm via Twitter for iPhone
Doug Ford re: mayor's Mandela vote: "No one in this city supports the black community more than Rob Ford. No one. Bottom line. Zing. Done."

Last edited:

I'm going to guess that you haven't heard anything implying a rabbit hole of corruption and Russian mafia ties, ala MetroMan?

If true, that's incredibly disheartening. Nothing in the Star, Globe. Post or Scum could leave me so crestfallen. Serpico.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back