Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person who posted the pic has quite an interesting webpage:

http://preciosooo.tumblr.com

seems like a screwed-up teen.

This MPP for Scarboro-Agincourt also posted
Soo Wong ‏@SooWongMPP 52m
Mayor Ford just arrived @ TCCC gala along with his children! Well received from both Chinese +Korean residents!

not sure if it's the same event. :confused: Also found this tweet:

Albert Xhaferri ‏@CrownTownPics 34m
Major Ford very popular in Chinese community. New year party. pic.twitter.com/Fld0AiH0CY
Bf_vVd_CEAAiH_e.jpg

looks like a different venue. Maybe he's making the round of Chinese New Year party's, hitting up as many Chinese buffets (yum!) and open bars as possible!

In what way am I hostile towards the gay community? Give me some examples. Did you not read that I do not condone violence, abuse against homosexuals? How will you spin this now?

How heroic of you not to condone violence against homosexuals (except turning a blind eye when it happens in Russia - read the reports). I am not spinning anything. I am asking if you are the same poster as OneNutKrut. You did not answer. If you are, why are you trying to re-engage with the same offensive rhetoric that got you banned? If you are not, why not limit the number of inflammatory posts you make to one a day? That would help convince that you were not a troll.

How old were the kids in this survey? Kids don't even understand what love is. Were they high school students, elementary, middle school? Kids are probably fearful of disclosing lots of aspects about their characters because of fear of bullying; this isn't exclusive to sexuality/gender.
Why is the flag being flown in the first place?
Which rights are you denied in Canada?
How does making fun of someone make you any better than them? That's childish.
How does alienation work to your benefit?
Why should anyone feel alienated just because they don't affirm your sexuality?
I don't understand why many gay people need validation from strangers?
How do you know that your opposition doesn't have arguments?
Why are you saying that gay people are different?
In what way are you different than a straight person; aside from your sexual preference?
How can you call others "immature" when you advocate name calling and yelling as a means to get your point across?
Insensitive to whom? What about the sensitivities of your opponents?
In what way are you persecuted in Canada by the government?
What rights are you being denied?
Who cares what Rob Ford's feelings are on gay people?
What power does he have to worsen your lives?
Is your day to day life any different because Rob Ford doesn't support Pride?
How does Pride improve the lives of gay people in Saudi Arabia, for example?
Chic-Fil-A, you mean the restaurant owners that believe in traditional marriage?
Why must attitudes only appease those that support gay marriage?
Why can't people believe that marriage is between a man a woman?
What does any of that have to do with gay rights?
What point are you trying to make? Give me some sources that aren't politically motivated.
Who is responsible for this survey?
How is any of this information provable?
How is that any different than fat kids, kids with red hair, kids with freckles being harassed?
Who isn't harassed in school for one thing or another? Bullying is bullying.
Why are you being condescending?
Do you really think Rob Ford influences people to become homophobic?
What is the definition of homophobia?
Which anti-gay organizations?
In what way are these organizations "anti-gay?"
How old were the kids in this survey?
Were they high school students, elementary, middle school?
In what way am I hostile towards the gay community?

oh FFS, just come out already, will you?

Yes, neither 52 Division nor Ford's local precinct have any alert or investigation into death threats. Obviously the "source" is unreliable. BTW, funny how the Fordites aren't pooh poohing the use of an anonymous source by the Sun the way they scorned the Star for their sources.

Yes, neither 52 Division nor Ford's local precinct have any alert or investigation into death threats. Obviously the "source" is unreliable. BTW, funny how the Fordites aren't pooh poohing the use of an anonymous source by the Sun the way they scorned the Star for their sources.

Word. Especially since the named sources say they haven't heard about the threats. It's also weird that the initial reports said something about it being a recorded message.

MediaMatters is an exlucisvely left wing media outlet. All I read in there was a ton of "anti-gay" rhetoric. In what way are the organzations that Chic-Fil-A support, anti-gay? I couldn't find any objective truth to this claim.

We get it. You don't like gay people. There's a gay conspiracy and the left wing media (all media who don't share the same distaste for homosexuals that you have) are in on the conspiracy.

"[speaking slowly, as if to a small child]" Why are you being condescending? Do you really think Rob Ford influences people to become homophobic? I'm pretty sure that people are already set in their beliefs on LGTB issues; whatever they are. What is the definition of homophobia? It is such a general statement that is used as a defense mechanism. I still disagree that Ford can make the lives of gay people worse. Your rights can't be stripped away.

Ford makes the lives of gay citizens worse by making them feel they are completely unsupported and reviled by their Mayor.

Ford makes their lives worse by empowering other homophobes to feel comfortable with being openly and aggressively homophobic, as they will believe there will be no consequences for their hate.

Ford makes the lives of gay people worse by illustrating that it is possible for one of the world's most gay-friendly cities to have its reputation for inclusiveness trashed by closed minded, hate filled bigots.

Last edited:
How heroic of you not to condone violence against homosexuals (except turning a blind eye when it happens in Russia - read the reports). I am not spinning anything. I am asking if you are the same poster as OneNutKrut. You did not answer. If you are, why are you trying to re-engage with the same offensive rhetoric that got you banned? If you are not, why not limit the number of inflammatory posts you make to one a day? That would help convince that you were not a troll.

Who said I turn a blind eye to Russia? Homosexuality is not illegal in Russia; like the media conflates. Are gays victimized in Russia, yes. I never said they weren't.

Speaking of turning a blind a eye...Why do so many liberals (gays included) prefer that the west gets its oil from countries that kill people for being gay, when we could support our oil needs with our domestic stock (Keystone Pipeline).

Last edited:
We get it. You don't like gay people. There's a gay conspiracy and the left wing media (all media who don't share the same distaste for homosexuals that you have) are in on the conspiracy.

No, you don't get it. I have no problem with people that are attracted to the same sex. The ones I don't like are the hardcore bullies; namely, deepend and is ilk. If you're gay and civil, then I'd have no problem befriending you.

i got the "Ajusto" tracking device in my car, to save money on insurance. I didn't even realize it has a GPS. I thought it's just tracking my mileage, the times of day that I drive, sudden accelerations and hard braking. But when I logged in to look at the stats, they show exactly where I had incidents of "hard-braking" and acceleration on a map. Shows my route to work! That thing is totally tracking me!

When OnStar says they are not tracking you except in the case of yadda, yadda,.... I just smile and nod my head. ;)

RoFo's in for a bad time, then. He earned it all.

Who said I turn a blind eye to Russia? Homosexuality is not illegal in Russia; like the media conflates. Are gays victimized in Russia, yes. I never said they weren't.

OK seriously WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP. Literally no one wants you here, on this private (yes, not public at all!) message board. On a basic level, is that hard for you or something?

This MPP for Scarboro-Agincourt also posted
Soo Wong ‏@SooWongMPP 52m
Mayor Ford just arrived @ TCCC gala along with his children!

WTF? Of course, I am certain we'd all take our kids out on the campaign trail the day after calling police to investigate death threats against them.

Not only does Rob Ford have no shame but acts like this indicate he's a father failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back