353     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 489     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
... I'm tired of paying for downtown arts projects like tree-hugging lesbian opera classes for immigrants.
It's okay, ship happens. ;^)
Rob (bottom bunk): But Jones, I did everything you told me to!

Doug (top bunk): (through clenched teeth) Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!
... and gets stuck behind a streetcar and is arrested.

we have some very creative and clever people on this thread

these posts are gold

carry on

I wish it was out of the country. I envision more of a OJ type pathetic chase on the Gardiner/DVP. Instead of a white bronco, it's his black escalade.

An advantage to a global manhunt would be the sightings in improbable places. There would be a Photoshop frenzy.

But I do prefer the idea of an OJ-style chase.

I wonder if, when Doug Ford talks about children and the Pride Parade, he is reminded of the time one of his daughters called him a "fucking faggot" in front of her elementary school teacher.

Oh yes she did.

I wonder if, when Doug Ford talks about children and the Pride Parade, he is reminded of the time one of his daughters called him a "fucking faggot" in front of her elementary school teacher.

Oh yes she did.

Whaaat?

Maybe the Fords shouldn't be too quick to dial up the morality police regarding Pride, according to councillor Wong-Tam:

“Should the morality police descend on the mayor’s office or the mayor’s home, they may have something to say about public drunken stupors and behaviour, crack cocaine use, the allegations of domestic assault (a charge against Rob Ford was dropped in 2008), marijuana and hash dealing (Doug Ford has denied a Globe report that he was a dealer in the 1980s), improper use of city resources, drunken outrage, public urination, cultural appropriation of a Jamaican accent. I would imagine that it’s best not to judge,” Wong-Tam said.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Rob Ford went on the lam? A global manhunt would definitely take all of this to the next level.

How many countries would admit him as a known offender? I would like to see if Canada would let him back in... he and Conrad Black could start a "Society of The Unfairly Judged". ;)

The classic item is "dead girl or live boy" (although the latter may not actually be criminal depending on the age).

I remember when the ( jailed ) Governor of Louisiana was quoted saying that.

I also remember what another ( assassinated ) Governor of Louisiana was quoted as saying, "One day the people of Louisiana are going to get good government, and they ain't gonna like it!" :)

Hey, y'all. I just popped by Torontoist, and somebody in one of their comment threads brought up MetroMan's recent postings here about Ford definitely being targeted by the police. Which made me worry a bit. Not to be Chicken Little, but if word of this gets around (as anything posted online is bound to), then people more sympathetic to the Fords than (most of) the contributors here will likely bring it to their attention, and they don't really deserve any advance warning, do they?

I daresay there are leaks aplenty in the Toronto Police, as well as rumors circulating otherwise, so the Fords probably don't need the likes of us to keep them informed, but why take chances? The poor, thoughtless dope who posted about his Somali cop cousin at Reddit has almost certainly brought some unwanted attention on his cousin, and it makes me think we shouldn't tip the Fords off to any potential unpleasantness lurking in their future, either. Perhaps a "loose lips sink ships" strategy is best here.

I don't know how prominent or traceable MM's source is but I would hope that that person is not at risk for sharing some info and/or the cops' position is that nothing is official unless they themselves announce it or comment on it (so they turn a blind eye to rumours).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back