News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 705     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014 Ford Campaign slogans:

More drinking, less crack. That's a promise, folks.

As your mayor, I can deliver timely scandals for US media coverage, more than any other candidate. Trust me, there are more sleazy details to come.

Last edited:
Anyone else wondering about the Ford's plans for their beloved Ward 2, with Doug Ford apparently not running for re-election?

Despite Rob Ford's bluster to the contrary, I find it hard to imagine he'll see the mayoral campaign to the very end if his defeat looks inevitable. Would he try to jump back into his old council seat?

Or will the Fords run another family member in Ward 2? This is my prediction, as I think this strange family see themselves as a political dynasty, destined to hold elected office at multiple levels of government. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Krista Ford appear on the ballot, and even less surprised to see her elected by the Ford Nation dummies in Etobicoke North.

Anyone else wondering about the Ford's plans for their beloved Ward 2, with Doug Ford apparently not running for re-election?

Despite Rob Ford's bluster to the contrary, I find it hard to imagine he'll see the mayoral campaign to the very end if his defeat looks inevitable. Would he try to jump back into his old council seat?

Or will the Fords run another family member in Ward 2? This is my prediction, as I think this strange family see themselves as a political dynasty, destined to hold elected office at multiple levels of government. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Krista Ford appear on the ballot, and even less surprised to see her elected by the Ford Nation dummies in Etobicoke North.

Buddy Ford. Less animated than Rob Ford so they would not have too worry about questions that deviate from the scripts.

I'm thinking that they'll maybe try and get Chris Stockwell in again (after their failed attempt to get him Holydays seat).
He hates, and knows nothing about, this city almost as much as them!

I really liked when during the campaign to replace Holyday he was asked about the most important issue facing ward 3: Humbertown, he said. Humbertown, which of course, isn't even in that ward.

Maybe they will exhume Papa Ford from the grave, prop him up, stick magnets all over him, and then lie when they say: he never died! That was a slanderous attack by the lying Toronto Star maggots, etc etc etc.

Someone really in the know once told me the guy who made this comment on Kinsella's blog in August seems legitimately knowledgeable. My friend wouldn't explain why though or what he thinks the person meant:

This video absolutely should not come to light for all of our best interests ( i know that seems weird – however the TO police and Crown know what is at stake ) … Curiosity killed the cat and unfortunately the Toronto Star unknowingly stepped in some deep shit – inadvertently exposing something that some stupid kids did not realize the gravity of … If we stop the Rob Ford hating – we will begin to see how deep and wide this rabbit hole goes – and why it is perhaps better to leave certain sleeping dogs alone. - See more at: http://warrenkinsella.com/2013/08/the-rob-ford-crack-video-the-truth/#sthash.NYjdP7e5.dpuf

Keep this perspective in mind. Whether it's in the next year, or four years, or later, there's plenty more that hasn't seen the light. Rob Ford isn't at the centre of what's to come, he's just currently the most public figure involved.

I remember being angry when I saw this quote originally:
Anonymous person on Kinsella's blog said:
This video absolutely should not come to light for all of our best interests ( i know that seems weird – however the TO police and Crown know what is at stake ) … Curiosity killed the cat and unfortunately the Toronto Star unknowingly stepped in some deep shit – inadvertently exposing something that some stupid kids did not realize the gravity of … If we stop the Rob Ford hating – we will begin to see how deep and wide this rabbit hole goes – and why it is perhaps better to leave certain sleeping dogs alone.
What kind of paternalistic criminal nonsense is that? What truth is it that we the people cannot handle?

On a lighter note: anyone else see that Kinsella & Kirbie got engaged in NYC over New Year's? Congrats to them. Whether or not I always agree with Kinsella, there's no doubt his commentary is always worth considering & digesting.

I HAVE A GUARANTEED SOLUTION TO ENSURE ROB FORD DOESN'T GET RE-ELECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find as many people of legal age / status, who coincidentally are legally named "Rob Ford" to run for mayor of Toronto.

They won't have to campaign...all they'll have to do is pay the application fee and get their names on the ballot.

Seriously. This could be a great fail-safe...spread the word and find any "Rob Ford's" out there you know / can find and encourage them to run!

I HAVE A GUARANTEED SOLUTION TO ENSURE ROB FORD DOESN'T GET RE-ELECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find as many people of legal age / status, who coincidentally are legally named "Rob Ford" to run for mayor of Toronto.

They won't have to campaign...all they'll have to do is pay the application fee and get their names on the ballot.

Seriously. This could be a great fail-safe...spread the word and find any "Rob Ford's" out there you know / can find and encourage them to run!

And have them campaign on the exact same silly promises that Ford is making, forcing Ford to try to campaign on his "record", since there would be no material difference in their platforms.

"SUBWAYS for the whole city!"
"What's good for Scarborough is good for Ajax/Pickering!"

Jean Machine at the Eaton Centre is selling T-shirts with a picture of Rob Ford's face and the infamous line "more than enough to eat at home" as a caption.

oh wow, we are in for a crazy year......

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 2m

Running for council MT @dimitrithelover
In honor of @TOMayorFord today I put my name on the ballot for Toronto Ward 32 COUNCILLOR! #TOpoli

Dimitri the lover is a crazy, manipulative, sexual predator/stalker guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back