128     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 877     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 725     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone watching on TV PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put a post up when they mention anything regarding the election, Ford's campaign, etc.? It's part of an official complaint I'm registering with Elections Ontario and there's no violation if they don't mention the campaign or the election

I salute you!

I'm surprised I rarely see any focus on Ford calling a cabbie a "Paki" and mocking his accent. That is so fucked up, especially in a multicultural city such as TO, that I'm surprised I haven't seen a call for his head on that alone. Ford never denied this, so it should be noted that it did happen.

Perhaps this shitty Ford Nation show should have a segment on that, where Ford can APOLOGIZE PROFUSELY for saying such a thing.

That is just nasty - first telling everyone about her box, then trotting her out for the non-apology and now he is saying she got issues? The gall - his mother in law should CBT him, or better yet, get a pair of pruning shears.

AoD

Right. He doesn't throw his friends under a bus but - family members? - have at. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back