622     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 569     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 711     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Queen's Park in intervene, ALL three party leaders have to agree on a motion. Could Hudak turn on the Ford brothers?

As for the Ford brothers going to Sun News Network, if successful Howard Stern may have to look over his shoulder. If not, there could be new version of the Trailer Park Boys.

no I saw a post earlier about how to get into council. Decided to watch the show up close. Just wanted to know how to get closer to the mayors office to see the press.
Ah okay. Ya, I was there for Nuit Blanche, and could not figure out how the heck one gets up there.

Her body language is incredible - she sighs, frowns, rolls her eyes, moves away from him - and then at the end she turns and leaves the room without acknowledging him in the slightest.

She's probably pissed that she isn't getting all that great oral Rofo is professing to be providing at home. Let's hope she plans her revenge and we notice the mayor sporting a sore jaw tomorrow.

Rob Ford a likely target of SNL this weekend

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/11/14/seth-meyers-snl-hoping-to-target-rob-ford

When Michael Strahan asked Meyers if he has any "targets" for the coming weekend, Meyers replied, "We're hoping that by Saturday Rob Ford, the Toronto mayor, is still a story."

Um, I think you're safe, Seth.

Kelly Ripa added, "(Ford) is the greatest story ever, I think. But again, he only did the crack because he was in a drunken stupor."

To which Meyers replied, "How great a defence is that? Because I've been in drunken stupors, but I've never woken up the next morning going, 'Ooohhhh - I did crack. I got crack-drunk.' "

I wonder if Ford will make a cameo appearance?

She's probably pissed that she isn't getting all that great oral Rofo is professing to be providing at home. Let's hope she plans her revenge and we notice the mayor sporting a sore jaw tomorrow.

Hey, some of us are trying to keep certain visuals OUT of our heads, OK? :p

Is it just me, or is the most logical explanation for Ford's lewd remarks that he had alcohol and/or other intoxicants on board?

I think the remarks have severely hurt his cause; soccer moms in Etobicoke are going to find that kind of language/attitude hard to defend. And of course this right after he promised to clean up his act and 'move forward'.

One thing I agreed with from the press conference: this is getting dangerous. All those people scrambling around, city hall has basically no security, and Ford is now world-famous. I fear what some nut might do (or some security guard).

Hey, some of us are trying to keep certain visuals OUT of our heads, OK? :p

The Ford's have probably threatened Renata. She is rumoured to have her own issues, and you can bet that she's being told she'll lose custody of her kids unless she goes along with this "happy family" picture. Remember the Ford's power and money. These guys are the bottom of the barrel.

Is it just me, or is the most logical explanation for Ford's lewd remarks that he had alcohol and/or other intoxicants on board?

I think the remarks have severely hurt his cause; soccer moms in Etobicoke are going to find that kind of language/attitude hard to defend. And of course this right after he promised to clean up his act and 'move forward'.

One thing I agreed with from the press conference: this is getting dangerous. All those people scrambling around, city hall has basically no security, and Ford is now world-famous. I fear what some nut might do (or some security guard).

Maybe those remarks about suing his former staffers is also a hint to his current staffers, so that they don't go to the police with what they currently know.

Including that security guard we see next to him.

toronto_ford_video_20130530.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe those remarks about suing his former staffers is also a hint to his current staffers, so that they don't go to the police with what they currently know.

I don't think that's a very effective strategy. Isn't the general consensus that Ford has no case? Plus, even if you could sue based on statements made to Police during an investigation, wouldn't it be pretty difficult case for Ford to argue given that the multiple statements police received we're all incredibly consistent (in describing a pattern of behavior)?

Student trips to city hall have been suspended indefinitely because staff believe it is "unsafe" for kids to visit, says Cllr Stintz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back