Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
FordCharlieSheen.jpg

Attachments

• FordCharlieSheen.jpg
    FordCharlieSheen.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 503
Student trips to city hall have been suspended indefinitely because staff believe it is "unsafe" for kids to visit, says Cllr Stintz.

Bravo. I wondered how long it would take for that to happen. Ford using some kid to fend off media would not be a surprise.

We all recall those passages in the Book of Luke when Jesus goes on his famous opium bender, starts harassing his apostles, and sleeps with all the prostitutes in Jerusalem.

And of course, then there's the scene at the crucifixion when the Roman soldiers debate for hours over whether to officially "request" Jesus to step down as head of the Christian Church, or simply refer the matter to the Office of Caesar.
not to be sacrilegious, but a commenter on the Toronto sun pointed out a few similarities:

They both hung out with prostitutes, thieves, and low-lifes
They both got their jobs because of their fathers

And I have to add:

Every time you think they're done and finished, just wait three days and roll back the rock

Renata is an unhappy woman if I've ever seen one.

She seems to me to have a vacant look in her eyes most of the time, not showing much emotion at all. For someone who was brought down to City Hall from Etobicoke just to stand awkwardly next to Rob (and move out of camera when he started speaking), not answer questions and then help Rob leave, her affect was remarkably flat.

She seems to me to have a vacant look in her eyes most of the time, not showing much emotion at all. For someone who was brought down to City Hall from Etobicoke just to stand awkwardly next to Rob (and move out of camera when he started speaking), not answer questions and then help Rob leave, her affect was remarkably flat.

It's sad they obviously made her do that but then the longer this goes on, the sadder it is.

FWIW, I have no trouble believing Alana wasn't a prostitute. She was still a 24-year-old girl he was partying with. All the docs said was that a couple of staffers THOUGHT she was a prostitute but now everyone has jumped on that angle and of course it gives Ford the opening to say it's all 100% untrue and keep splitting hairs.

For Queen's Park in intervene, ALL three party leaders have to agree on a motion. Could Hudak turn on the Ford brothers?

As for the Ford brothers going to Sun News Network, if successful Howard Stern may have to look over his shoulder. If not, there could be new version of the Trailer Park Boys.

Re: Wynne, It's actually a genius play on her part. She can intervene with the help of the provcons and keep her hands clean, or paint Hudak with the Ford brush. Either way, the focus stays on Ford, and not her personal Benghazis.

It's sad they obviously made her do that but then the longer this goes on, the sadder it is.

FWIW, I have no trouble believing Alana wasn't a prostitute. She was still a 24-year-old girl he was partying with. All the docs said was that a couple of staffers THOUGHT she was a prostitute but now everyone has jumped on that angle and of course it gives Ford the opening to say it's all 100% untrue and keep splitting hairs.

Of course, there's no proof. She might just be a mayor groupie. But considering Ford's (unfortunate) personality and aesthetics, and the people he usually hangs around, I wonder how he became friends with her. I'm around his age, and I don't have any 24 year old friends, never mind ones that look like that. If I did, I probably wouldn't want my wife to know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back