224     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 380     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 776     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the real story with her anyway? A friend on my facebook just brought up a good point that all the stuff related to her being redacted must mean it's some pretty embarrassing stuff. If it was just "Rob when will you be home for dinner?" it would be there. And it's not like they're protecting her from embarrassing stuff about their marriage. It must be some serious personal stuff.

I have been told by multiple sources that she is a drinker very much like RoFo. And it stands to reason why her parents are there daily to watch two school age children and sometimes her sister is there as well.

Last edited:
Agree with earlier observation that Renata must have really given Robbie a going-over last night, judging by his off-script wacky performance this morning. What a train wreck.
Do we know if she came back yesterday? MetroMan had reported that her mother had picked up Renata and the kids and hadn't come back. I really, truly hope she has left that disgusting excuse for a human being and never comes back, although given that she has stayed with him this long that's not likely. She may well have her own issues, and I hope her privacy is respected, but for her own mental (and possibly physical) health and well being, I hope she leaves and never speaks to him again and that she keeps the kids away from Ford family influence as best she can.

Ack, can't find it, but could someone repost the part of the document(s) that has Ford hopping into a white limo at an LCBO - a limo owned by an accused pimp?

hantzakos.jpg

Attachments

• hantzakos.jpg
    hantzakos.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 844
Ack, can't find it, but could someone repost the part of the document(s) that has Ford hopping into a white limo at an LCBO - a limo owned by an accused pimp?

Remember, Rob Ford said "I've never had a prostitute....here". "Here" may not even mean City Hall. It could just mean, "here, outside the front door to my office". And I don't even want to get into the hairsplitting he could do over the word "had".

Do we know if she came back yesterday? MetroMan had reported that her mother had picked up Renata and the kids and hadn't come back. I really, truly hope she has left that disgusting excuse for a human being and never comes back, although given that she has stayed with him this long that's not likely. She may well have her own issues, and I hope her privacy is respected, but for her own mental (and possibly physical) health and well being, I hope she leaves and never speaks to him again and that she keeps the kids away from Ford family influence as best she can.

We can only hope.

If he can't recall whether he has smoked crack, he certainly wouldn't be in a position to recall whether he has said these things, at best.

AoD

I have been told by multiple sources that she is a drinker very much like RoFo. And it stands to reason why her parents are there daily to watch two school age children and sometimes her sister is there as well.

Apparently she might have done a recent stint in rehab that was mentioned, and there might have been prescription meds involved. It's definitely humiliating stuff that doesn't really need to come out though.

FWIW 'communicate ftp prostitution' usually means getting caught soliciting an undercover (female) police officer in a sting, although it may not in this case.

FWIW 'communicate ftp prostitution' usually means getting caught soliciting an undercover (female) police officer in a sting, although it may not in this case.

Here's a twist. It can also mean a prostitute soliciting a john. Maybe he's a gay prostitute and Ford had a rendezvous in the back of the limo!

Hah we can only dream...

Apparently she might have done a recent stint in rehab that was mentioned, and there might have been prescription meds involved. It's definitely humiliating stuff that doesn't really need to come out though.

Hey! I'm not judging her. I would have to be drunk to be around him myself. I do hope for her health and the children's health that she does decide to, at the very least, stay with her parents instead of at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back