News   Apr 26, 2024
 670     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.3K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article in the Post:

That did not go over too well with the staff. Everyone was aware that Price had a past of drug dealing,†police say they were told by Mr. Christopoulos.

I wonder what back room talk led everyone to be aware of his drug dealing past. I thought Price had spent several years in insurance or finance or something like that, rising to a senior executive position. His drug dealing with Doug was from over 20 years previous. I would think it would be a skeleton not obvious upon meeting the guy.

Because Olivia Gondek is embarrassed that she didn't do anything about it at the time or because someone didn't hear what they thought they heard or because the comments were about someone else (not Gondek)???

Or possibly because she knows Ford and is afraid to cross him - and his violent temper, and his thug brother - by publicly affirming these allegations? Wouldn't surprise me.

Or possibly because she knows Ford and is afraid to cross him - and his violent temper, and his thug brother - by publicly affirming these allegations? Wouldn't surprise me.
Good point -- I bet the Fords are going to be making a list and checking it twice as they go through the newest information

I don't usually comment on Ford's family if they're not relevant to the discussion but I think this may be:

I'm told that Renata's mom picked her and the kids up this afternoon and they haven't returned as of tonight.

Did allegations of Ford hanging out with a prostitute on St. Patricks Day -- revealed in the unredacted portions of the ITO today -- finally push her over the edge?

I think this is relevant because it adds credibility to the prostitute allegation. If she believes it enough to leave him, then it's worth paying closer attention.

I wish they'd come check me. I'd go for a walk with the swine. Take them to pasture. They ain't the only ones with scary friends and they sure as hell need a dose of their own psycho-terror medicine.

I don't usually comment on Ford's family if they're not relevant to the discussion but I think this may be:

I'm told that Renata's mom picked her and the kids up this afternoon and they haven't returned as of tonight.

Did allegations of Ford hanging out with a prostitute on St. Patricks Day -- revealed in the unredacted portions of the ITO today -- finally push her over the edge?

I think this is relevant because it adds credibility to the prostitute allegation. If she believes it enough to leave him, then it's worth paying closer attention.

If he's left at home alone he's going to end up getting wheeled out of his basement in a bag. Dude needs to get taken into custody for his own safety.

‏@reporterdonpeat 7s
BREAKING Council will also meet Friday to debate stripping Mayor Rob Ford of the powers to deal with an emergency in the city #TOpoli

Reading the section where the undercover officer tries to buy weed from the dry cleaner (by way of Lisi), it seems he's not a very good dealer. Who would wait around that long for a quarter pound?

Oh shit, but Lisi can do 10 pounds for 'bigger discounts'.

Last edited:
My favourite part of the documents so far is how it makes it look like Mark Towhey was fired for refusing to organize a pizza party.

I would just like to see one person who doesn't step back when Rob or Doug start getting in their face. Just one. Personally, I'd love for either one of them to take a swing at me, and I would fully encourage them to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back