242     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 2.4K     5 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 621     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone aware of the full ownership structure of Green For Life?

Romeo Di Battista was connected to the founder, Dovigi --
During my google-sleuthing, found that Dovigi once dabbled in entertainment industry with his No Good TV (apparently an online channel specializing in vulgar and violent stuff). Here's the IPO that they filed at Nasdaq in 2006 before going bankrupt:

http://www.nasdaq.com/markets/ipos/filing.ashx?filingid=4205728

Interestingly, one of the largest shareholders was Front Street Investment (only later did I realize this was mentioned in the 2011 G&M article about the rise of GFL), and importantly,
The persons who exercise shared voting and investment control over these securities are Mr. Marvin Igleman, Mr. Romeo DiBattista and Ms. Catherine Brewer.
Not familiar enough with finance-speak to know what this relationship signifies, but I suppose it does show that Di Battista was more than just a former boss of a company that Dovigi worked at (paraphrasing a post from earlier in the thread). Anyone notice any other names in that IPO that appears in the ITO documents?

Last edited:
This screen grab provides all the proof that I need that DS is legit ! Will all you haters shut up now and let DS share what he knows on here!

all the proof you need? this took me about 30 seconds to do.
mus.jpg

Attachments

• mus.jpg
    mus.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 711
Rob Ford reeks of Ndrangheta influence. The problem is they've infiltrated the police too.

The broker claims one of the people seeking to retrieve the tape through intimidation said he was a cop.

Hey -- isn't Krista's boyfriend a cop?

this is great for that too...

http://robfordfiles.com/associateprofiles

someone is taking the time to compile a lot of information.

That's the same thing. YYZMarc and a couple other twitterati have been putting that together.

Also, I think I asked ManuvSteele a very valid question regarding his behaviour when the video story first came out, i.e. denying it's existence or how real it is. He never answered it.

Last edited:
Rob Ford reeks of Ndrangheta influence. The problem is they've infiltrated the police too.

I suspect that you are right. This is the reason why no warrants issued for Fords home or car after six months of surveillance by up to 20 officers.

I suspect that you are right. This is the reason why no warrants issued for Fords home or car after six months of surveillance by up to 20 officers.

We have thought this for months, there is a lot more than crack use going on in the Ford world.

Well that's a stretch. Mostly they use front line cops. I doubt Giroux or Blair have flipped for the mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back