5.2K     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 813     5 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 777     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey to the Ford Nation trolls that read this: Your hero just admitted that he's smoked crack, which means he just admitted to lying. You going to defend him now? You going to keep on saying it wasn't crack in that pipe??? He's a fucking filthy ass liar and you dumb ass supporters let him get away with it, and I'm going to take a guess and say that you're going to let him get away with this one too. "Crack doesn't matter" "He said it was just one time" FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Pull your heads out of your asses and realize that his politics SUCK and it's not worth supporting things like this, things that if this were a "left wing" politician admitting to, you would all call for his fucking head. Also realize that he's LIED about EVERYTHING. He's not telling the truth now. If admitting to smoking crack once while he was drunk is how he thinks he's going to get out of this, what else has he fucking done?

Sick of you, sick of him, sick of the lies.

Tell us how you really feel ParkdalePetunia!

German media compares him with Joe Quimby, Major of Springfield from the Simpson show!
LOVE IT!!:D

Correction: Filion's motion requires a two thirds majority to suspend the rules and take away the Mayor's power. With 26 solid votes and 10 leaning to Yes, that does it but it's not a sure thing just yet.

Can't wait for big bro Doug to give this admission the spin it needs: look folks, who's had a bad day when they haven't smoked crack to, you know, take the edge off?

I think the most important "now what?" is not to let this admission have the defusing effect it was surely intended to have. This isn't about crack anymore. Under normal circumstances, yes, a mayor smoking crack is really bad, but we left normal behind a long time ago.

Jail time. The police have the video of him smoking allegedly smoking crack cocaine. They also now have the confession that he did smoke it. A judge needs to throw the book at him. 6 months in prison.

I'm told the the investigation into Rob Ford "is very much still ongoing". There's that potential obstruction of justice charge coming which is why Doug came out against Blair to discredit him in advance. The war of words against the Police Chief is intended to weaken his reputation so that when the charges do come, they can call it a Police conspiracy like they did with the media. Doug Ford is definitely all in right now. Like someone said on Twitter: The Fords just pulled the goalie.

That's not quite what Blair said today (via the Star):

"Question: Blair is asked about the release of a second video.

Blair: All of the evidence is now in the hands of the Ministry of the Attorney General, the prosecuting attorneys, and it’s their call what they do with their evidence."

Certainly though it's an invitation for the media to go to court and get the videos.

Jail time. The police have the video of him smoking allegedly smoking crack cocaine. They also now have the confession that he did smoke it. A judge needs to throw the book at him. 6 months in prison.

And thankfully people can be charged for other things while they are serving time. I have a feeling when this is all done, that man will have a lengthy sentence.

And yes, I'm pissed. We've been fighting with these assholes for months. Every excuse they've given has been bullshit, every time it comes out that WE were right they move the goal posts and find other reasons to "not believe the allegations" and they'll do it again this time. I'm sick of them.

Twitter
Daniel Dale
@ddale8
Ford's former executive assistant: "@kianejatian You would think this would have been done in a controlled press conference. #TOpoli "

and

The train wreck is happening. It's not a side show anymore, says Coun. John Filion

It's getting truly interesting now that two councillors have taken some action, to attempt limit Ford's powers. Even more interesting since the two are John Filion and Paul Ainslie.

Keep your eyes on the press, this is just a developing story at this stage -- but this is the type of thing that a lot of us are looking for. Doug Ford will be just a piffle against this sort of action, if the motion succeeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back