305     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 428     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 498     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
MetroMan (and/or others with connections to attorneys/etc): could you verify whether or not this is an actual photo of a clip from the crack video?

http://unfuckwithable.ca/post/56837262295

tumblr_mqq6go1qfJ1sxohneo1_1280.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_mqq6go1qfJ1sxohneo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mqq6go1qfJ1sxohneo1_1280.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 507
MetroMan (and/or others with connections to attorneys/etc): could you verify whether or not this is an actual photo of a clip from the crack video?

View attachment 17123

not only that, but what about the story below it too?!? specifically...
The day I obtained this, the TPS royally fucked up and caused an international incident, which is why I had to keep my mouth shut (and blog closed and Twitter on mute) for a few weeks. The fuck up was so bad I’m still considering a civil suit. But this is much more fun.

A corollary to this story is a certain GTA MP [Hon. Julian Fantino] calling CSIS who called Washington who sent out the local JTTF to ask me about my journalism and research, with guns ready to fire at my chest and head. (YAY FIRST AMENDMENT AND FREEDOM OF THE PRESS!) And a car with Canadian consular license plates has shot at me in New Orleans, either to scare me or they were just a shitty shooter. (They were a shitty shooter.)

That tells me I’m on the right track and to keep researching and investigating. My PMO sources (yes, some of the PM’s most trusted advisers are my trusted sources - hilarity ensues) say that they’re mortified of what I DO know already and what I WILL eventually find out.

Jesse Hawken, manager of TIFF Bell Lightbox Box Office, tweeted this about an hour ago. Not sure if he actually knows anything:

‏@jessehawken Prediction: giant Rob Ford bombshell to be announced within hours

and what about this post from http://unfuckwithable.ca/post/56576138645...
On the Toronto Police’s crackdown after the crack video showed up (pun intended)

From a Toronto Police Service source, the entire crackdown (HAHAHA) was to destroy any evidence and harass the alleged owners of the video of Mayor Rob Ford. It was a setup. Computers were damaged beyond repair, phones were broken and confiscated, residents were harassed. Because if the video is destroyed, it doesn’t exist.

Except locked up in my safe, which is very well hidden. Two copies exist — one with my lawyer, and one in a element-proof container/safe about five metres out of reach of anyone, including myself.

The crackdown was to see if the Toronto Star, the Globe and Mail, and Gawker would fall for the false story. They did, JOHN COOK. I was sworn to secrecy not to reveal the real motive behind the crackdown (HAHAHA), but I feel after being defamed and threatened by the TPS, and after some time passed, I can reveal some of what happened.

View attachment 17123

No. And this guy was caught at Pearson International after making online threats, including posting photos of a gun (I'm told by a cop that it was an air pistol). He was held for a day and was put before a judge who released him on the condition that he doesn't travel to Canada.

I don't follow his musings about other subjects but his posts on Ford have never panned out, his claims of diplomatic immunity and James Bondesque alleged experiences lends into the belief that he meets the clinical threshold for mentally ill narcissism and my overall impression of him is that he's completely rabidly insane.

I don't know anything about the guy that runs that site, but the whole thing seems to be an attention getting exercise. Does anyone know if this guy is reliable? I'd tend to treat his claims very suspiciously, especially since every other rumour we've heard is that they are quite a few copies out there now.

Edit - Ah, I think Metroman cleared it up much better than I did. I might mention that the picture he posted just looks like some odds and ends packed in bubble wrap. There's certainly no person blurred out in that pic.

I don't know anything about the guy that runs that site, but the whole thing seems to be an attention getting exercise. Does anyone know if this guy is reliable? I'd tend to treat his claims very suspiciously, especially since every other rumour we've heard is that they are quite a few copies out there now.

Edit - Ah, I think Metroman cleared it up much better than I did. I might mention that the picture he posted just looks like some odds and ends packed in bubble wrap. There's certainly no person blurred out in that pic.

He's just a crazy person. He gave everybody the runaround a couple of months ago with video related shenanigans, and ended up getting arrested for his troubles. I'd say I was surprised to see him at it again, but the mentally ill obviously don't always know how to let something go.

Jesse Hawken, manager of TIFF Bell Lightbox Box Office, tweeted this about an hour ago. Not sure if he actually knows anything:

ok... don't let this get lost though. thoughts?

This guy's in the position to hear lots of things from lots of different people, especially this time of year, with the Film Festival and all. If he says something's coming, I'd take him seriously.

This guy's in the position to hear lots of things from lots of different people, especially this time of year, with the Film Festival and all. If he says something's coming, I'd take him seriously.

as cartman would say... Come ohhhn! Come ohhhn! Oh, for the love of God, how much longer?!

To clarify on my definitive "No", while I haven't seen the video (I wish), both Toronto Star reporters who have seen it were interviewed separately by the editor and other senior staff and both gave the same description: the video is short, Ford is the only one in the frame the whole time and it ends with him looking at the camera and saying "That thing better not be on" -- end video.

It's unfortunate that we have to address this guy over and over again, but what's in that screen shot doesn't match what we know about the video. Besides, if he really wanted to prove a point, he'd post a still of the Mayor. I wouldn't give any credibility to anything he says, although I concede that he appears to be very intelligent. He had the foresight to pre-set automatic check ins from Toronto locations while I knew for certain that he was in custody. It stunned me for a while because I knew he couldn't possibly be Tweeting but then he got caught posting from an app with the label "Posted from Fake Location App".

You're more likely to see the video posted on LiveLeak by one of the lawyers/clerks/cops who've come across it or viewed in court in connection with Project Traveller.

It would certainly be an unlikely source to first hear about something like this - unless someone else picks it up, I'd say it's attention seeking. #TeensAccused #DrPhil

Is this based on fact, or conjecture? On the surface I'd say, he manages the box office... how does that put him in the position you describe? He's not the festival director or anything...

hmmmm... but he also posted this yesterday...

Jesse Hawken ‏@jessehawken 19 Aug

Rob Ford confirms Bruno Bellissimo as Deputy Mayor

6:30 PM - 19 Aug 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back