News   Jul 22, 2024
 375     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Yep, and many of them went to my school. I'd say about a third of students at Scarlett were Somali. Many white guys developed anti-Somali views. Things boiled over one time after a couple of Somalis jumped a white guy at Royal York Plaza and they planned a huge gang brawl--whites (many from Richview) vs Somalis.

Somehow word leaked to the cops and they formed a big wall in between the two groups after school. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Sandro and Payman were in the mix.

Not proud but me and Sandro used to drive up and down Dixon and he'd pelt Somalis with eggs using his sling shot--he had pintpoint accuracy. Not out of racism but because they were often easy targets.

One time he jumped out of the car to get a better aim at these two woman in burqas--like the full face covering. Then the one picks up a tree branch and starts sprinting after him as he runs away. We were trouble makers for sure lol. Someone even fired a gun at him when he was on an egging mission.
It's too bad they were a bad shot.

2. I don't remember hearing anything about Rob having asthma before, but it's not surprising there's yet another major health problem that he ignored and maybe tried to self-medicate. According to Sue Ann Levy we're all terrible people for criticizing a man at this point who is 'deathly ill', but the lack of care he showed for his health is all on him. The stress of the job didn't make him sick, nor did the 'bullying' (read: criticism & questions) of anyone wondering what he was doing on the job.
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is in hospital with what doctors say is an "irritation" in his throat and stomach that has aggravated his asthma, according to the mayor's office.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...rd-in-hospital-with-asthma-problems-1.1138550

um yeah... crack'll do that.

Merry Christmas/Happy day off! to all you UTers.
plugging-in-xmas-tree-smiley-emoticon.gif

This is a long-form version of: Some people want an asshole in power believing that he will give those other assholes what they deserve.

The second anniversary of the Ice Storm was 2 days ago, and is an illustration of the above.

Three weeks after council stripped Our Asshole mayor of most of his official duties, he still retained the power to officially declare a State of Emergency, which he refused to do because the province would take over assessing the situation and marshaling the resources needed to protect the city's citizens .

Our Mean-Spirited Cretin packed up and holed himself up in a downtown hotel while most of the inner burbs suffered loss of power for up to three weeks - over Christmas! - thus mostly punishing the areas of the city that gave Rob his majority.

Season's Greetings all, and enjoy the heat wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back