376     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 585     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a suit, no less. Not sure when it was taken. He doesn't have the really short hair, so it wasn't last Friday.

Good catch on the hair.

No wonder he leaves city hall around 3:30. He's got to get to the park for 4:20!!! check the time on it.......

This has to end soon, UT has become my crack these days......

While some of these records may be excluded from MFIPPA on the basis that they are constituency or personal records, their premature destruction would prevent a member of the public from making a request for access to these records
Yeah, that's presumably the idea.

Interestingly, the letter from the Information and Privacy Commissioner doesn't actually say that such destruction would be illegal, or what penalties there might be. Does anyone know the actual legalities of this?

The optimist in me says that Ford's office is now way too hot (police, media, City of Toronto, Province of Ontario) and leaky for him to get away with anything.

The pessimist in me says that, somehow, he will.

This has to be the biggest story in Toronto's history, no? The media is blood-thirsty, so I don't see them letting up. Reputations are at stake.

Called it! - from Twitter:

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 4m

Doug Ford: "They have an ex-employee who's very disgruntled right now who's going out there making up these fictitious stories..."

AoD

Ah, the evil "they"

That disgruntled ex-employee has a great imagination. He's been keeping us all entertained for weeks now :)

Doug Ford: "They have an ex-employee who's very disgruntled right now who's going out there making up these fictitious stories..."
LOL! Why not just dare them to go on the record!

Perhaps Drug Ford could ask City Council to strike a committee to look into these ex-employees, and get them to tell the truth.

Forgive me friends, but what does anything revealed today prove, exactly?

Nothing, but things are piling up. You're correct in that it's nothing conclusive, but a lot of formerly separate issues are merging. Proof will come, but it will come in phases. This is just another phase.

CN Tower:

It proves that there needs to be an independent, objective and transparent review of the happenings in the office and the records contained therein.

AoD

Forgive me friends, but what does anything revealed today prove, exactly?

Adj.1.clueless - totally uninformed about what is going on; not having even a clue from which to infer what is occurring
uninformed - not informed; lacking in knowledge or information; "the uninformed public"

key selection:

"not having even a clue from which to infer what is occurring"

Nothing, but things are piling up. You're correct in that it's nothing conclusive, but a lot of formerly separate issues are merging. Proof will come, but it will come in phases. This is just another phase.

Indeed they are Dilla. The truth behind this bizarre saga will no doubt be stranger than fiction.

Adj.1.clueless - totally uninformed about what is going on; not having even a clue from which to infer what is occurring
uninformed - not informed; lacking in knowledge or information; "the uninformed public"

key selection:

"not having even a clue from which to infer what is occurring"

Another name added to my ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back