949     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 4K     7 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
wIQtOn0.png
Not the Sun?

I imagine Dan is with Robbie right now in the hospital, yucking it up together and killing some time before the nurse comes in with the "juice."
Haha, looks like Roy's theory is spot on -- Robbie, if you want us to think it's you, try posting a selfie so we might be fooled into thinking you're all alone with your smartphone.

Oooh, that's kinda spooky. Now, I must learn to wield this power for good and not for evil.

Also shouldn't Dan Jacobs be at work today helping the people of Ward 2? He's Rob's Executive Assistant, after all, not his Personal Assistant. Where is Rob's loving and supportive family? My experience of hospitals is that there are usually more family members there than patients.

Last edited:
At this point, Wormington's Ford coverage might as well be an Sun-published advertorial a la Brett Halliday back in the day.

It's pretty much established by now that Worms will post any old crap, especially if a Ford feeds it to him, that makes excuses for Rob or minimizes the seriousness of his conduct, even if it means abruptly changing tack:

There's no crack video
Okay, maybe there's a video, but who cares?
Alright, there's a video, but who knows what he was really smoking?
Sure, he smoked crack, but is that so bad? I mean, the press made him want to!

He won't make it until 2018 in good enough health to do that...
I expect Robbie and Dougie will try the same switcheroo that failed last time.

Any way, if anyone cares, Col. Flagg an FF Nation are all a flutter on the announcement.

Doug has done the mayor thing. He has been a councillor before. I figure he is done with municipal politics, since he mulled PC and CPC leadership.

Since October 19 we haven't really seen a lot of Robbie, and have mostly seen him smiling to feature his new choppers (since the Sun noticed them). I want to see how they look when he's growling, grimacing and ranting - maybe at Council, if he makes it next month.

Maybe the dental enhancements were to make him look better for his upcoming court appearances with Lisi and the Conflict of Interest (Jude's) case, hopefully before 2018..

I tweeted him to see if he's remember me since he seems to be at least there with whoever's tweeting. He just said he missing coaching every day.

Is this a review of Muzik's Miss Universe Canada's New Year'a Eve Gala and Fundraiser for their children's charities you linked to previously?
since they said they were there a couple of weeks ago, probably not.

i'm just amazed that the only club on city property (it is the only, right?) has a reputation like this... fights, shootings, drugs, hookers, and being a cover for something.

since they said they were there a couple of weeks ago, probably not.

i'm just amazed that the only club on city property (it is the only, right?) has a reputation like this... fights, shootings, drugs, hookers, and being a cover for something.

Maybe we should ask Grimes and Mammo? That's a pretty sweet deal Muzik's got from the city. Wonder if any of the families of the victims have thought of going after the city for compensation?

Last edited:
One big problem with Ford trying to be like Norm Kelly is that he blocks everyone!

Yep, hours after copying Norm, he is going on a blocking spree...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back