34     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 941     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 4K     7 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the release of two Conservative candidates in the GTA and the resulting vacancies, I wonder where they are going to find a pair of committed Conservatives with some measure of popularity and who have recently been thinking about stepping up to the federal level? I mean a couple of lifelong Cons who accurately represent the values of the party. Not a couple of guys who would be caught in this type of scandal.

With the release of two Conservative candidates in the GTA and the resulting vacancies, I wonder where they are going to find a pair of committed Conservatives with some measure of popularity and who have recently been thinking about stepping up to the federal level? I mean a couple of lifelong Cons who accurately represent the values of the party. Not a couple of guys who would be caught in this type of scandal.
Are you suggesting a couple of Cons named Ford?

From Weenie Graeme.
I figure the Fords already had their closed door discussions with the Harper camp, and sorry Dougie, but the Judish wife does not cancel out the adopted Muslim brother. Maybe that begat Doug's expressing an interest in the federal leadership WHEN Harper steps down.

However he may be looking for Patrick Brown to return the favour for the Whitby-Oshawa provincial seat vacated by Christine Elliott.

i dunno... those teeth kinda say 'i'm still on the pipe'...

crack mouth robbie.JPG

http://iconosquare.com/p/1069185435039612839_2166410942

for comparison, from not that long ago...

robford.jpg

Attachments

• crack mouth robbie.JPG
    crack mouth robbie.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 587
  • robford.jpg
    robford.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 559
I listened to the episode of The City from the day after the first article came out about Lisi hunting down the video and all about Ford's drug fiend buddies. It's as if nothing happened. Just a vague shot or two at the Star by a caller. If it weren't for Blair, the Ford's would probably still be acting like it was all a lie.

Talk about yer no-name cast. Slob and Thug are the only ones I've even heard of.

Ah yes, Canadian IFC, we do churn out some good anti-Hollywood stuff. That's the sad thing for the Fords, it seems cameos are the only contribution from their Deco junket to Hollywood, not surprising considering the strength of Ford promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back