913     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 3.9K     7 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.2K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, an MPP for four years and councillor for eight years? Is this a joke?

http://rundougrun.ca/

They changed the info after they got caught, typical FF Nation action. The points are straight out of the Wild Rose/Tea Party agendas, that's the, IMO, disturbing situation.

Yeah, they want him to ban gay marriage and abortion. Those are two issues that Harper doesn't allow to be discussed and wisely so.

Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 1.10.19 PM.png

Same people? (Note: Website is a 'vacant lot'.)

ETA: On the other hand there is (at least as yet) no Twitter account for this latest "run doug run". (A search shows that @rundougrun is the Twitter account of a guy in the US who is a runner and no Twitter account for @rundougfordrun.)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 1.10.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 1.10.19 PM.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
It's time to play "How Does My Councillor Spend His Time?"

My councillor enjoys appearances as an audience member on CBC reality shows...

View attachment 53337
CBC's "Canada's Smartest Person"? How'd he end up there? (Tickets are free, but free for everyone so...) I believed Rob thought the TeeVee was only good for Sports and everything else required paying attention and that's just too hard and boooring!

Last edited:
Dougie wants to be PM, Robbie wants a Senate appointment! Maybe Don Meredith's seat when they boot the Reverent Doctor Senator Perv. Its an Ontario (Toronto) appointment. Pressure mounting for the Sens to get on with their "investigation", and if we thought the Duffy thing was entertaining at least with Meredith even the Earl Cowans might understand this is not about cheating on yer taxes.

Classic CPC/Ford Nation relativism and deflection: 'Harper's done a great job, the Duffy thing is not a big deal. Don't pretend you've never cheated on your taxes/smoked crack in a drunken stupor and then forgotten to be truthful. And yes, the senate is a huge waste of money but as soon as we abolish it we'll discover what it was actually for, and then you'll be sorry. Anything else?'.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Just drove by poor old Bruno hobbling along Islington, eyes closed and talking to himself.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,013
I would hope so. They forgot that he missed 53% of votes as a councillor

Not surprised.
i think david rider might be right... it really does look like jerry at the end of the 'autograph assault' video.

have we heard jerry speak before? i.e. can we 'test' the voice in the video against jerry saying something?

oh wait... he's their city hall bureau chief, so i guess he would know... so that's gotta be jerry. interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back