50     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 943     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 4K     7 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is the real Renata's Facebook page...just basing that on the photos. Not overly political aside from a shared post bashing Wynne/Justin.

http://www.thestar.com/news/federal-election/2015/08/19/conservative-heckler-identified.html

Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 8.24.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 8.26.33 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 8.24.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 8.24.50 AM.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 646
  • Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 8.26.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 8.26.33 AM.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 639
Yes, that Earl Cowan.

Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 8.57.10 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 8.57.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 8.57.10 AM.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 637
Last edited:
Earl should be pilloried in public for calling a female reporter a "lying piece of sh*t" the same as the ignorant fool that harassed the CityNews reporter. I hope he doesn't get a pass for being a "doddering old white guy" like he's that embarrassingly crude uncle at family gatherings. Someone needs to do one of those "Obama Hope and Change" style posters with his picture and the quote underneath it and get it on the interwebs.

The Creme de la Creme of Ford Nation!

I wonder if Earl personally knows Iola, maybe they are lovers. :)

Anyway, this all smells of just being the latest Ford Family branding stunt.

All part of the Theo-neo-con CONtinuum : Mike Harris (Ont Director of Operations), whose Cabinet ministers found their real home in Steve's Cabinet; Patrick Brown, Ont. CP leader/saviour; FoFam wannabe Toronto operatives; and Steven Harper, Master of His Universe. Harper started the "I'm not talking to the 'left wing' media and who worked to elevate Kory Tenycke to the Rupert Murdoch of Harperland position with Sun News. The Fords had to settle for Warmington.

And now the faithful have to agree to apply for admission to the campaign rallies of their Fearless Leader, to be vetted by the Party, and the RCMP and be sniffed by their dogs. I'm pretty sure the travelling road show knew who Earl Cowan was and perhaps encouraged him to spew forth to remind The Nation minions that their fight is not over and rally them to get out and vote.

I haven't seen any Fords actually standing as backdrops behind SH at his podium. Maybe they're more toxic than Marjory LeBreton?

As soon as someone from the PMO's office can cough up $90,000 of free drinks from Muzik, Rob will most certainly appear at the next presser... and happily kiss Mr. Cowan on the lips.

Well, I have noticed there is an uptick of relatively new, Cons leaning account that seem to have nothing but sports and Lib/NDP bashing of late.

AoD

I was in Etobicoke doing some filming for a new YouTube page I'm starting and saw Fab Basso. Poor guy looks in rough shape! So pale, gaunt and sickly looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back